Message For Ftse Traders......

3961 is the target job done

Well done - 3968 was ftse close yesterday, not 3960 sorry - that was where I thought we would find the floor-Still trying to understand gap fills etc

If it fails to get above 3980 (have pivot @ 3989) this morning I may open another short if everything lines up

I wish there was a away to scale out of my positions on IG instead of just getting out, frustrating I can't follow my plan exactly without opening up multiple bets to scale a bet and sacrificing those points in the spread

Spent the last 12 minutes trying to upload a chart for you guys pointing out some stuff -sheesh, you just can't look away

I know how many times does that happen. the times i have been typing on here in the past and missed a trade.

anyway it would be nice to see your chart

I know how many times does that happen. the times i have been typing on here in the past and missed a trade.

anyway it would be nice to see your chart

Still trying - ironically, it was to show 3955-3965 as the major support since this recent bull run and a high probability area to go long.

(sigh)

what appears to be the problem with uploading it?

I prnt scrn to a word doc, then tried moving it to my dekstop where it now is now an Active Item and I cant move it. I also have two screens so had to fiddle with turning it back to one screen so i wasnt copying both - I'll work it out...

I prnt scrn to a word doc, then tried moving it to my dekstop where it now is now an Active Item and I cant move it. I also have two screens so had to fiddle with turning it back to one screen so i wasnt copying both - I'll work it out...

do have windows vista?

if not e-mail it to me and i will do it for you.

do have windows vista?

if not e-mail it to me and i will do it for you.

I'm putting it up as a word doc, I've removed all the gumpf to show the clear trendline since the bottom and recent bullrun, which coincides with the S1 pivot

At the time of writing we were hovering at 3960- my point was this was a strong support and worth a trade long

Attachments

• ftse4H.doc
    122.5 KB · Views: 166