Message For Ftse Traders......

I'm putting it up as a word doc, I've removed all the gumpf to show the clear trendline since the bottom and recent bullrun, which coincides with the S1 pivot

At the time of writing we were hovering at 3960- my point was this was a strong support and worth a trade long

cool: need to go and have brekkie or is it brunch?

Go to "Save as" and a box appears. Touch the "Type" line button and a list of options will appear.

At the top of the box it gives a choice of options so that you can put it where you want on your hard disk. Make sure it goes where you can find it when you want to download at the T2W end, because it will ask you where it is.

Hope I'm not too late. :)

At the top of the box it gives a choice of options so that you can put it where you want on your hard disk. Make sure it goes where you can find it when you want to download at the T2W end, because it will ask you where it is.

Hope I'm not too late. :)

Will have a gander in a mo - still in this trade - will 3989 hold?

Welcome Halo - yay, new people for the thread...

I have an exit signal, which is humming right now

I expect a retrace from the pivot line but then a continuation to the bottom trendline so i'm just going to tough it out, go make a bacon sandwich, come back and roll around in my pips. :)

-Halo

Will have a gander in a mo - still in this trade - will 3989 hold?

Seems to be a bit of team deathmatch between the sellers and buyers - I've got a rocket launcher, so i'm expecting to push the buyers back through fear, thus breaking there stronghold - the mighty pivot.

Seems to be a bit of team deathmatch between the sellers and buyers - I've got a rocket launcher, so i'm expecting to push the buyers back through fear, thus breaking there stronghold - the mighty pivot.

Just bounced right off 3989