Message For Ftse Traders......

Jeez! My main income comes from a lifetime's savings. Spreadbetting is a pastime. That does not mean to say that it does not need a lot of learning and time spent on it to be able to get something out of it.

Jeez! My main income comes from a lifetime's savings. Spreadbetting is a pastime. That does not mean to say that it does not need a lot of learning and time spent on it to be able to get something out of it.

are you spanish or british and just based in spain?

Morning chaps - good start to the week - hit my daily target & am now out of here.
More luck than judement....lets see if I can resist the temptation for the rest of the day. Good luck to you all.

If you don't mind me asking - what do you have as a daily target?
Noodles

out of that for only +6.8 which bugs me, but I allowed a larger stop because it was always going to get choppy going for new highs, but market didnt like it up at those levels...

Morning chaps - good start to the week - hit my daily target & am now out of here.
More luck than judement....lets see if I can resist the temptation for the rest of the day. Good luck to you all.

:clap::clap::clap:
congrats on a winning day - dont give it all back, if you feel the urge use a demo account or paper trade.

Im half way there from my early thoughts of a long @ 3800 - 3810 got stopped out for +10

Attachments

• ftse.JPG
    ftse.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 117
out of that for only +6.8 which bugs me, but I allowed a larger stop because it was always going to get choppy going for new highs, but market didnt like it up at those levels...

It was hovering around yesterdays high and didn't like it either, out @ 3814. Looking to catch a bounce off the EMA.

Hello
You have all heard of Tom houggard. Donot you? He is a well know trader.
Tom has started a live trading room where he trades ftse,dax and forex.I have checked for the last 2 weeks and his trades have made money.At the moment it is free to join,so there is nothing to lose.
Le me know if you are interested to join,he will send alerts throughout the day.

Standard wedge formation set up, probably just going to wait for it to break in a direction instead of playing intra-range.

Hello
Tom has started a live trading room where he trades ftse,dax and forex.I have checked for the last 2 weeks and his trades have made money.At the moment it is free to join,so there is nothing to lose.
Le me know if you are interested to join,he will send alerts throughout the day.

Don't know him.

Hello

Tom Houggard of city index?

Standard wedge formation set up, probably just going to wait for it to break in a direction instead of playing intra-range.

Spooooky you seem to be writing my thoughts before I do! Rising wedge formation on my 10 mins, what timeframe are you looking at?

I see strong resistance, here, that goes right back to Feb 27. At present price is slightly above it.

This is a mad market, ive had enough. Breaks through to make fresh highs, then comes straight back down!?!?

+1 (lol) through 3 trades but pleased to have made up for my rookie trade earlier.

Gonna go get my shopping down, and hope it gets some clue where it wants to go.

This is trying to breakup into new highs. I put a resistance line at 3820 and it is, at present, 3822.

The highs on Feb 27 were 3877ish. It's difficult, but possible.

I was looking for the morning's low and, finally, bought at 3793 (daily Future).

There is a rising long term trending average underneath you to give support.