Message For Ftse Traders......

If you find a good entry point to go long post it up here (y)
Lost just over 20points today need to make it back lolz
Thanks buddy

took a short from 3815 for +11. hit the exit button to exit the trade and me puter crashed so wasn't sure if it executed.

so I hurridly called the dealing desk and they closed it for me at + 12 bless em

Do you think the DOW will give the ftse a heavy boosted up today as it's been doing quite well the last few days

Regarding your question minime, this is what I was looking at.

The spinning tops are where I bought in, with a stop at the horizontal line.

Now the stochastics on the 2 min are no longer rising, but the 5 min is more important. The line shows the time when I bought at 11:00, and the top of the stoch has started to curl down, which normally would suggest a bit of weakness and time for a pullback, but the 2 inverted hammer candles that you would have thought should be the pullback failed, as the second didnt break through the first and actually finished up.
So for the dojis after, it was a decent buying opportunity because A) after a very strong move the pullback candles failed to make the lows, and so is more likely going to be a consolidation and B) can get decent risk reward ratio; if it hit my stop then I would accept a pullback but it had the potential to go a fair amount higher, and it did.

But the main price action point i saw was the back to back inverted hammers, but the second finishing up and then a doji at a higher level after.

Attachments

• trade.JPG
    trade.JPG
    275.6 KB · Views: 115
Regarding your question minime, this is what I was looking at.

The spinning tops are where I bought in, with a stop at the horizontal line.

Now the stochastics on the 2 min are no longer rising, but the 5 min is more important. The line shows the time when I bought at 11:00, and the top of the stoch has started to curl down, which normally would suggest a bit of weakness and time for a pullback, but the 2 inverted hammer candles that you would have thought should be the pullback failed, as the second didnt break through the first and actually finished up.
So for the dojis after, it was a decent buying opportunity because A) after a very strong move the pullback candles failed to make the lows, and so is more likely going to be a consolidation and B) can get decent risk reward ratio; if it hit my stop then I would accept a pullback but it had the potential to go a fair amount higher, and it did.

But the main price action point i saw was the back to back inverted hammers, but the second finishing up and then a doji at a higher level after.

now thats what i call a post. thanks(y)

I'm spending more time gassing on here than I should be.

I think I'm going to have log out, instead of leaving it on all the time. Then it will be more difficult to post.

You guys are too friendly, that's the trouble. :clap:

Split

crikey that was lucky my last sort looked like going under so I set a stop and limit top break even then left as i could not bear to watch.

came back and it hit the limit to B/e phew i thought iwas going to lose on that one

I'm spending more time gassing on here than I should be.

I think I'm going to have log out, instead of leaving it on all the time. Then it will be more difficult to post.

You guys are too friendly, that's the trouble. :clap:

Split

Im off too - Sweated for 1/2 an hour over 4pts! - im struggling with this today.
Up 10pts for the day - that will do me.
Happy trading everyone & I hope to join you all again next week.