Message For Ftse Traders......

I am still hanging in till the UK close at 4:30.
Achieved my daily target and also weekly target! Overall a good week.
Mostly made money by shorting ftse and scalping for around 10 points... all the time.
I am now short ftse 3765, stop loss 20 points, target 15 points

Good luck everyone and have a great weekend

Bump for the new week.

This is gonna be a massive week, I think it may have a ways to go yet before crashing back down but I think it will come down before the week is out, the videos from Oscar mentioned a scenario that looks very legit, keep climbing to roughly 3940 which corresponds to january lows, and a downward parallel channel on the cash. Then down she could come.

Be back tomorrow, have a good evening

Bump for the new week.

This is gonna be a massive week, I think it may have a ways to go yet before crashing back down but I think it will come down before the week is out, the videos from Oscar mentioned a scenario that looks very legit, keep climbing to roughly 3940 which corresponds to january lows, and a downward parallel channel on the cash. Then down she could come.

Be back tomorrow, have a good evening

im going to be selling 3942 upto 3960. have had a good look at this and cant see 4000.

3950 is where id like to get in.

if we are all going for a tank, might as well stock up

ftse 3950, s&p 779/800.... etc

im looking for a better price to go long around 3800 - 3810, i think it will pull back before lifting

I got in on a shocking entry that was supposed to be 3825.0 on a breakout of the high, capital spreads got as far as 3824.4 and got me in, so im in I guess :/

If I had wanted to get filled at 24.4, I would be ****ing wrote that!

Stpo 3815.9

I got in on a shocking entry that was supposed to be 3825.0 on a breakout of the high, capital spreads got as far as 3824.4 and got me in, so im in I guess :/

If I had wanted to get filled at 24.4, I would be ****ing wrote that!

Stpo 3815.9

and when you contact them i bet they say it was an improvement on the fill price.

Yeah, spread betting is gash.

Im only really doing it to learn the ropes, before going in for a proper futures broker etc., I just dont see the point in learning with play money because its completely different, so I just figure spread betting with small numbers is the best way to learn.

Yeah, spread betting is gash.

Im only really doing it to learn the ropes, before going in for a proper futures broker etc., I just dont see the point in learning with play money because its completely different, so I just figure spread betting with small numbers is the best way to learn.

agree, but when you do decide to trade bigger i use futuresbetting, it's DMA bet as a spread bet.

u mean not your main income?

Spreadbetting is my main income whatever others say. There are massive problems with the SB companies but i am fighting on. It doesnot mean i love them! CMC called me and asked me to close the account because i do too many trades!!

Long 3803.5

Stop 3796.1

Should be a legit long, the stochastics didnt even make it down to oversold levels before turning up again.

Morning chaps - good start to the week - hit my daily target & am now out of here.
More luck than judement....lets see if I can resist the temptation for the rest of the day. Good luck to you all.