Message For Ftse Traders......

nope hit the 3672 on my platform to exit at B/e bt still think it is going up 3670 could be a good entry point ( famous last words) as you said early not great so far

I,m going to hang fire for a while like you, see what happens in the next half hour or so, I have not looked to see what news is due today got up late

Very debatable short.... Dax and ftse are both untradeable for me atm, it is just a big choppy mess. Short ftse below 3650

i keep shorting and then getting stopped out for a 10 tick loss, and then shorting again looking for a lower break out.

Biggest thing for me is trying to predict the day (hopefully not today) that the bottom falls out of the ftse again, as I have my no loss - double profit cantos account set up, waiting on a decent day for it!

They will refund ANY losses for 1 day on their ftse daily rolling cash and double any profits, up to £2 a point, so just gonna jump in for £2 / point at the start of the day when I think it may go down, and hope!

So if anyone has any ideas... holla ;P

Also, I wont be trading FTSE until CS sorts out my 2 min chart, it doesnt display anything :/ so dax for me this morning