stop @ BE but will sell again on a break of the low

took a short at 3657 then bottled for a massive 1.7 pts gain wow

re entered at 3651

at least I have something on the plus side to try and keep me positive

me too, long @ 3660

stop @ 3655 and poss reverse

tgt.......sky the limit :LOL:

Hello Minime69,
I have been watching your posts for few days and most of your trades are almost perfect.But don't you think your stop loss is very very close? If you are using spread betting... They will stop you out. Why donot you have atleast 12 point stop loss?

I use 10-12 point stop loss.
Just my opinion and you are free to disagree. But i feel bad you get stopped out and market comes back in your favour!!

are we witnessing the FTSE break out to the down side?

waited all morning for a break out and here it maybe!

could not take it anymore.

i was 70 ticks down, but caught the spike down as i expected, so am now flat posy and up 23ticks in total.

defo need a break.

Last edited:
could not take it anymore.

i was 70 ticks down, but caught the spike down as i expected, so am now flat and up 23ticks in total.

defo need a break.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

well the 3651 finally paid off nearly stopped out but closed at 3630 for + 21

what a day. might have a whirl in the afternoon not sure yet. in the mean time i will chill on football manager

:)

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

well the 3651 finally paid off nearly stopped out but closed at 3630 for + 21

what a day. might have a whirl in the afternoon not sure yet. in the mean time i will chill on football manager

:)

Well done! Im down -7 was -20 so clawing back bit by bit.

good morning and good afternoon all.....

I believe that this market will be going northwards and retest 3900-3950 in the next week and days

I am currently long @ 3635 ...stop loss 3605

I thought I would pop in and say hello to you all even though I have set up my own thread now!!

I wish everybody success in their trading today

take care

good morning and good afternoon all.....

I believe that this market will be going northwards and retest 3900-3950 in the next week and days

I am currently long @ 3635 ...stop loss 3605

I thought I would pop in and say hello to you all even though I have set up my own thread now!!

I wish everybody success in their trading today

take care

WS thanks for you support
it's going to be a slow haul based on today's activity thus far, I hope it picks up this afternoon

Hi all. Haven't traded all week as I haven't found consistant signals for my strategy. I'm now in short at 3642. stop at 3650