Message For Ftse Traders......

Cash. Stopped out @ 3650

Starting to use much tighter stops now as I realised that my average losing trade was about 30 points!

My averages are beginning to turn up again. The main one hasn't, yet, but the other two are coming up to it and the price is above all three.

I posted this on the other thread by mistake! Don't want you guys to think that I am fickle, so have put here, too.

My 7 bar is now crossing the 60 and the 20 is not far behind. The price seems firmly above all three.

Being a cautious fellow, I have taken profits on that for a while. About 37 points but it looked a bit spikey. What do you guys think?

lol. Wow i was waay off with my short!

dont quote me but the US news may have heartend spirts, the next news is the swiss interest rate @ 1.00 which could bring it down again.

not that I am news trader in any shape or form, Im just aware that it can have an impact sometimes.

the norm now would for a short pull back before continuing but with the interst rate due soon can have an effect.

but then I am not always right if i was i would have retired by now very wealthy

I'm glad that I got out of that when I did! If it helps anyone, I find that the old Bollinger is a great help in telling what is overbought/sold.
Good trading this afternoon

Split

I'm glad that I got out of that when I did! If it helps anyone, I find that the old Bollinger is a great help in telling what is overbought/sold.
Good trading this afternoon

Split

i find that MLR is much tighter in following the mkt than BB.

worth a look if your system has it.

Being a cautious fellow, I have taken profits on that for a while. About 37 points but it looked a bit spikey. What do you guys think?

its been one of those slow days so far hard to really tell which way its going to go. I''M now waiting to see if the US can put some momentum on it.

although I have made my daily target I would like to push on a bit.

but for what to is worth my opinion for now is an uptrend, a pull back from the recent high and then resume up again but that opinion can change. ( very quickly sometimes)