Message For Ftse Traders......

just hit 3740 on my paltform for +46

if only it was a real one

as long as you are doing something right then it will just build your confidence, keep testing and build up your live trading slowly.

sorry did not post these trades,

went short @ 3720, 3721, 3732
bought back @ 3717

might call it a day, if i keep going i might just try and make back the other 70 ticks i missed out on and prob give everything back.

Attachments

• 3740.JPG
    3740.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 96
Just testing my uploading really of a scruffy graph. This is what I'm seeing today so far. The green levels are drawn in from weeks back yellow from years back. The funnel I saw forming is also shown and the subsequent bounce of yesterdays high. No idea where we go from here.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 125
as long as you are doing something right then it will just build your confidence, keep testing and build up your live trading slowly.

sorry did not post these trades,

went short @ 3720, 3721, 3732
bought back @ 3717

I set myself a daily target and aim to stick to it. in the past I have over traded and ended up giving it all back + some more. which is worse than missing out on a few trades.

might call it a day, if i keep going i might just try and make back the other 70 ticks i missed out on and prob give everything back.

Any chance you could mail that baseball bat to me when you're finished with it. Went long when I got stopped out of my short and thought I was clever taking a profit 40 pts ago at 3720 futures. Ouch!

Just testing my uploading really of a scruffy graph. This is what I'm seeing today so far. The green levels are drawn in from weeks back yellow from years back. The funnel I saw forming is also shown and the subsequent bounce of yesterdays high. No idea where we go from here.

upwards

or down

or sideways

i dont know either:LOL:

excellent trend line. (y)

Took another +22.5 there long. Could go a long ways up today, but alas have a 2 hour lecture to go to :(

lulz, blew up my free account basically, managed to get 2/3rds of it back shorting fully leveraged with a stop of 8 on 3765.

im going to take my money and run, dont like the broker that much - also too hard to concentrate on more than one at a time.

plus 350quid from a free account aint bad.

i want a small pullback to lower ground, but everything is pointing higher.

The question is when.

We're in that gap from the end of February. I think I'm going to take a break and let it resolve itself. There should be plenty of opportunity later.

vdmgm.com match your bonus 100% for up to £200.

Therefore it opens at £400. I traded it up to 800ish, decided to go for a gamble. blew a lot then got it back up to 560. My account closure limit i set myself was £450. Silly idea but I can never treat free accounts with respect.

Still got 1 more freebie that im taking advantage of.

ps. you have to do enough trades to be elidgible. I'm still waiting to them to credit me with it.

lulz, blew up my free account basically, managed to get 2/3rds of it back shorting fully leveraged with a stop of 8 on 3765.

im going to take my money and run, dont like the broker that much - also too hard to concentrate on more than one at a time.

plus 350quid from a free account aint bad.

:clap::clap::clap:

Nice i like the idea of free money,

trying to persuade Gordan brown to lend me 48 bill as my bank the bank of keithh could go the same way LLoyds, RBS etc. if i make a few bad decisions so proaction is better than reaction so give to me know.

i am awaiting a response with eagerness

The question is when.

We're in that gap from the end of February. I think I'm going to take a break and let it resolve itself. There should be plenty of opportunity later.

it has done it, i was only looking for a small pullback, i'm a daytrader in and out quickly, or in my case in and in and in and in then out.;)

FTSE Thoughts...

OK, are we sitting comfortably? Then I shall begin...

This is the first chart I have posted and I would be grateful for some feedback (and hopefully confirmation).

I know it looks like a horrific scene out of Resident Evil, but stay with me... I am looking to see a bounce off the what I hope will be resistance where I have placed the diddy red arrow. I know the horizontal lines look random, but they are based on data that cannot be seen in full.

I'm not trading this because I am rather busy today, but if I were, I beleive I would be looking for confirmation of rejection and probably aiming for 3600ish.

Does anyone agree or think I've been at the brandy?

Many thanks,

S

Attachments

• ftse100.gif
    ftse100.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 118