market direction

was bid coming into the pits and yeh those previous highs at new year

Don't want to put the boot in after you've always been so nice to me but this post is exactly why I refuse to look at the order flow.

No one holds on for the big swing looking at bids and offers coming into the pits.

That bid was always gonna come in at 1147 it's a huge level. And all it has done is simply scared you out of the position you correctly called.

who knows this is very very strange

rofl someone who was long down the pits passed out when it hit the bottom, prolly bankrupt

we may be going back up, but look at almost every crash in hsitory started with a huge sell off than a rally back up, then the next day, or day after ****ing plunged

From my broker: "Hearing Citi's program desk had an e-mini program error. Meant to sell $16mm of the e-minis but put in $16bln instead."
Now that's what you call fat finger! Probably a 17 year old YTS apprentice.
:LOL:

From my broker: "Hearing Citi's program desk had an e-mini program error. Meant to sell $16mm of the e-minis but put in $16bln instead."
Now that's what you call fat finger! Probably a 17 year old YTS apprentice.
:LOL:

sounds a bit fantasy to me

supposedly traders being called in for damage control...

i cant see how someone can put an extra 3 0's in though.

yeah, tbh at the time it could have been a fat finger or it could have been half the move and 1987 was coming back... wow...

tomorrow gonna be fun...

holly ****ing molly check some of the ES puts out,

up several 1000%, check the highs aswell...scary cary stuff. some people musta got seriously bankrupted

Attachments

• options.jpg
    options.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 165
on the flip side, says wonders for hedging. even if you had been long the ES hedged, you would have made a ****ing fortune lol