market direction

urggh out of the sp to soon aswell, need to do some fine tuning over the weekend me thinks

What makes me think this is the time the S&P is going to nosedive is all the way up people have been saying that it's going to drop 10%, 20%, 30% etc.

Then when it starts to finally do its cheeks in a straight line, everyone takes a 10, 20, 30 handle profit.

LOL.

Classic.

Tried to buy 1072. Completely did my f&cking **** with CMC requoting, then refusing the requote.

Tried to buy 1072. Completely did my f&cking **** with CMC requoting, then refusing the requote.

Ye don't say Tom!
:cheesy:
I hear rumours of a technological/computer malfunction. Current activity not related to news.

What makes me think this is the time the S&P is going to nosedive is all the way up people have been saying that it's going to drop 10%, 20%, 30% etc.

Then when it starts to finally do its cheeks in a straight line, everyone takes a 10, 20, 30 handle profit.

LOL.

Classic.

Didn't know it was going to tank 100 handles right after I wrote that though.

Erin handled the whole thing with aplomb on CNBC, not a hair out of place even when the Dow was -1,000. She's back on form.

Must have been some kind of systems issue? Gap moves of 100 points in the Dow? Bizarre. Mind you, look at these pictures from Greece, the sh*t well and truly striking the rotating air movement device.

omfg i cant beelive i called the blow off and i wasnt in it, ARGGH **** SAKE IM GONA GO KILL MYSELF

Coming to a street corner near you in the UK before too long .. watch out. Part 2 of the credit crunch, social unrest.

if you wana see what happens to these kind of markets, have a look at the build up to the highs a few months before the 29 crash, 87 and the tech bubble. i dont know how to do it but the correlations must be staggering. that constant grind higher day after day for months on end with no looking back exactly like we are seeing now.

i dont really expect a crash coz a proper oldschool crash isnt even possible in this day and age!

but i expect to see some heavy selling coming in over the next week or two!

!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanna say lol >
[18:25:55] Waterfield: place yer bets
[18:26:13] Waterfield: i'm going long on newbies on t2w blowing up or posting messages "why did it move so far""

So comon, own up, + or - for today. And who else feels adrenaline / sick.