market direction

wana know a scary fact? since march 2009 we have only had one occasion where the market has had two decent down days in a row. i.e follow through.. (sp)

oh i have that, but i want more lol. gona start fund in june i think then put my own money in it to build a track record under the funds name

It costs circa £50k to set up your hedge fund, based in Cayman. All funds remain tax free until such time as you touch them. There are some niggling annual fees to the lawyers and account administrators as well, but then you can at least have your fund listed in barclayhedge.com.

SPOO gona open 13 handles down on euro CDS spreads being blown to pieces. should be a wild ride today!

also for anyone who listens to tradersaudio, you will note the return yesterday of "number 1" after a bit of an absence, this speaks volumes IMO

looks like silver just decoupled from gold and is getting SMASHED, coppers getting blitzed aswell

I found your shrine.

IMG_1705.JPG

well today silver was down a dollar, 5.3% at the lows biggest down day since February 2009.

i will soon be opening a shrine for you to all come and worship me :p

Entry is unimportant. Exit is everything.

Let us know when you get out.

Last edited:
ofcourse entries are important **** tard. so if you got short today that would be unimportant? after missing a 5% decline? rehab.

entires might not be important when your daytrading 4 quid a point with pin bars, but in posistion trading they kinda do matter!