Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Dont we normally have awards this time of year. Mr charts will be most upset. bp got an award last year,not able to defend his title

leave me out of any title award for 2012 any any other year cannot be bothered these days with all the skirt PM me ------ without doubt ANY AWARD should go to jackinthebox

I've watched that video/interview - he seems good at using indicators. He's not posting that much (would be nice to see some live calls)
Is he banned?

he was a total clown who tried to claim he was a great trader and many fell for it.he often used to post late trades on here,when he did call live he was laughed out of town.I think he was barred as he was using his claims to get money i beleive. He was a source of amusement for many.

Last edited:
he was a total clown who tried to claim he was a great trader and many fell for it.he often used to post late trades on here,when he did call live he was laughed out of town.I think he was barred as he was using his claims to get money i beleive. He was a source of amusement for many.

That's a shame. It would be good if there are more 'callers' (genuine ones) - it seems like most of the thread followers are not that keen on posting live calls

Difficult to say where the bottom may be - 13050 area or next one around 13000:?:

I don't know - I would probably sell it at this point, but there is divergence (15 min) and it already dropped more than 60 pips from the top (and ATR is around 70):rolleyes:

That's a shame. It would be good if there are more 'callers' (genuine ones) - it seems like most of the thread followers are not that keen on posting live calls

Apologies for being a follower and not making too many calls lately.
I am trading more long term now,as I find that 9 times of 10 with 4 hourly and below you are trading against the trend.

But none the less I enjoy the thread and ocossionally also comment , so please don't find a way of banning us lurkers from it.

justtrader dont be shy if in your eyes you see a trade just make the call the oldest swinger on this thread can be in trade for weeks ( is that no right uncle F)

afternoon...

long eu at 13065, SL-40 will pick up more if it gets to 13055, been waiting for a retracement on EU before going long again

Apologies for being a follower and not making too many calls lately.
I am trading more long term now,as I find that 9 times of 10 with 4 hourly and below you are trading against the trend.

But none the less I enjoy the thread and ocossionally also comment , so please don't find a way of banning us lurkers from it.

I don't have anything against the followers:) - only thing I would find it more interesting if there were more callers. It would be good to see different systems & ways of trading