Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

:cool: when is the webinar , whatever you do dont ask the riff :idea: raff over to your pad this weekend :cheesy:

If you have had enough of losing - this seminar is for you. Apply within 24 hours and take advantage of our special offer - only 4995 (normal price 9995) and receive MS vouchers worth £5. Also you become a member for life receiving all our spam emails. No other company offers this training - it's unique way to learn how to trade profitably in a day. Limited space - don't delay. You also get a pen and paper free of charge and access to free demo accounts.

so kind if I send you the 50p (49.95) to cover of post, will you enclose 20 x £5 MS vouchers , thanks in advance .

lets try again,

Short eur/gbp at 8126, SL +30 I think euro will retrace post 15:00 option expiry

Nice trading Zen,keep it up

so your going in competition with Allan Rich and the like eh. £4995. I take it that is only a one day seminar for that sort of value.How much is the weeks seminar and what discount do we get if BP and myself come as a job lot

Nice trading Zen,keep it up

so your going in competition with Allan Rich and the like eh. £4995. I take it that is only a one day seminar for that sort of value.How much is the weeks seminar and what discount do we get if BP and myself come as a job lot
anyone reading above will think we are a pair of poofters :innocent: mrs S will not be pleased that you are flashing it around jules