Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

That's a shame. It would be good if there are more 'callers' (genuine ones) - it seems like most of the thread followers are not that keen on posting live calls

thats fine,too many callers and it becomes diluted.also many dont want to call live as it can seriously affect your trading.Hopefully you wont experience that,but certainly myself and others have had periods where the thread was causing problems

Apologies for being a follower and not making too many calls lately.
I am trading more long term now,as I find that 9 times of 10 with 4 hourly and below you are trading against the trend.

But none the less I enjoy the thread and ocossionally also comment , so please don't find a way of banning us lurkers from it.

Never,your contributions are most welcome as and when. as Ive said this is only for those that want to call,foremost is making sure your trading is right.If anyone can learn from us great. Interesting what you say,most who trade that timescale tend to go against the trend.Never thought about it,but you could be right about most retail traders,although it has to be remembered that trend is relative to timescale.

my ej trade. Sold from the top of the channel where the blue rectangle is.As simple as that and clearly shows what just trader is saying,I was clearly going against the trend. We generally start as traders looking for turning points and lose fortunes doing it.Ive developed a rigidish method and apply tight money management rules to get th r/r in my favour.

Attachments

• 2012-12-05_1408.png
    2012-12-05_1408.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 83
have moved stop to +20 on ej trade and with a target of 120,through the resistance at 106.90.Out for a few hours

afternoon...

long eu at 13065, SL-40 will pick up more if it gets to 13055, been waiting for a retracement on EU before going long again

closed for +5, EU does not want to back up, now short from 13069, SL+30 love switching direction...

short eur/usd 1.3072 stop -8

was out for most of afternoon this eur is getting worse by the day out -8x2

Last edited:
short eur/usd 1.3072 stop -8

What spreads are you guys playing with?
I notice that most trades are excited for less than +10 points (if winners). If your spread is 2. Arent you giving a lot away? ie. It's too big a factor in the long run to leave you net profitable.

Apologies if you're all trading fx futures and entering on the bid for buy orders and vice versa.

What spreads are you guys playing with?
I notice that most trades are excited for less than +10 points (if winners). If your spread is 2. Arent you giving a lot away? ie. It's too big a factor in the long run to leave you net profitable.

Apologies if you're all trading fx futures and entering on the bid for buy orders and vice versa.

Your spread is 2? ouch!!

What's your spread in eurusd? And what's your spread in gbpjpy?

Spread is all relative to the volatility to the fx pair you're trading so as long as you're with a decent broker it's not relevant.....I can see with this is headed so won't say anymore on the subject:whistling

Spread is all relative to the volatility to the fx pair you're trading so as long as you're with a decent broker it's not relevant.....I can see with this is headed so won't say anymore on the subject:whistling

Weird response.
Smoke and mirrors in here?
It's a simple question with a very simple answer.