Best Thread Live Trading and General Chat Lounge

Nice trading Zen,keep it up

so your going in competition with Allan Rich and the like eh. £4995. I take it that is only a one day seminar for that sort of value.How much is the weeks seminar and what discount do we get if BP and myself come as a job lot

You'll get 2 MS vouchers worth 5 each. We can teach you how to make profit in a day - no need for weekly courses. Also you'll get couples discount of 5%

If you are still struggling after the course you can retake it at a heavily discounted price of 995 (it only covers our administration costs)

Don't delay, book today. There are only 2000 places left.

excellent trading again zen --- hope you enjoy our little bit of banter on thread

Thanks BP - I don't think I was very choosy today. I would say that 8 pips risk eur/usd trade was good. There were some good exits on eur/jpy. Top catching trade was with a horrible r/r

Of course I enjoy the banter - there are some very funny posts. It makes it more interesting (trading can be boring sometimes)

he must have gone back to bed ------- my question ------- as captain of this thread are you able to see who has voted the ***** star rating ?

he must have gone back to bed ------- my question ------- as captain of this thread are you able to see who has voted the ***** star rating ?

No, you can only see the results but not who voted.
I see someone has bumped it back to 5 star rating (y)

Peter

thanks pete --- always wondered about that , you see some threads that are very new attracting
5 stars ( must be multi nic players voting )

wallstreet and his cronies kept giving the thread a 1 star rating.In total i think most of the votes are 5 or 1 star. Still i guess it must amuse some to score it 1 star. I think it also happens to other threads,why could anyone really score down this or threads like the ftse,what are they actually doing wrong