Best Thread Live Cable Trading

dc2000 said:
Mrng Priceman
that would be me then

So I think if it can go above and stay above the 8450 mark then I'm bullish... Otherwise that lot across the pond can drag it down thinking everything is rosey over there...

I shall wait a little now to see what happens after our news at 0930...

doing a position calc if I can get 1.8541 cable, 5630 FTSE and 10990 Dow this week then I will take the rest of the month off

Im only bullish cable today and early tomorrow

Got a knee op myself next week so will then be off work for around three weeks. Some serious trading needs to happen then and if I can't make lots of pips then it ain't never gonna happen as it's just too difficult during workdays to get a handle !

dc2000 said:
doing a position calc if I can get 1.8541 cable, 5630 FTSE and 10990 Dow this week then I will take the rest of the month off

Im only bullish cable today and early tomorrow

Do you still expect a break of 1.8455?

yes only a drop below 395 would have me re calculating my upper target

edit to use the queens English

dc2000 said:
yes only a drop below 395 would have me re calculating my upper target

edit to use the queens English

DC where do you get 395 from as the recalc ? This is currently the 50EMA on a 1hr chart... are you looking at that and if it breaks below that you switch ?

Hi no my calc is based on predicted price movement which allows for a drop to 408 into the US open this then produces the upper target if we drop below 395 then this upper target would be re calculated for today only if the price goes below 347 is the move cancelled and I would be looking for a Short

hmmm, just read on Reuters, derivs traders see CPI rising .23, expected nbr is .2: all's off on sell rumour buy news

+31 pips on this one

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 167
Cheers priceman I must admit though I was not expecting a move that close to my cancellation price

dc2000 said:
Is it gettin ready to take off

a 558 would be ever so cool

small push up to 475 and now returned to 448 area

not so cool !!

edit
now returning to 425

may hop on the next uptrend

Last edited:
It aint over till the fat lady sings

Dow and FTSE trades looking promising as well

Suitcases on standby :cheesy: