Best Thread Live Cable Trading

Im trying to start a Mexican wave

But its not having much effect in my trading room

FTSE doing well only another 40 points to go

Still waiting for a run up to 499, before sticking in another short. Doing well on Gold though.

Priceman said:
Thanks for the link alittle light reading now before news later on. Well the UK and EUR news didn't budge either currency which is a surprise to me !

Can you draw this wolfwave onto your chart please to show the timeframe etc...

Cheers

Here's a quick chart.

Looking like it won't happen now but like anything, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

Attachments

• wolfewave.gif
    wolfewave.gif
    36.1 KB · Views: 177
Now before you all think I have a dedicated trading room I should explain that its just a small room shared with pieces of exercise equipment ( never used), guitars and other stuff that at time of purchase we wondered how we had lived without for so long

dc2000 said:
Now before you all think I have a dedicated trading room I should explain that its just a small room shared with pieces of exercise equipment ( never used), guitars and other stuff that at time of purchase we wondered how we had lived without for so long

DC, I just thought you were a pro trader on a trading floor,,, was going to reply saying no-one here but me but I could join in ;)

Hmm, indecision in front of the Unemployment claims... not exactly the NFP report, so I'll just stay out.

Too bad the TIC report is at 9.00am EST, that's usually a good mover. Any significant diff. to the forecast 60.5bln should send it up or down some 50pips

zuke said:
Still waiting for a run up to 499, before sticking in another short. Doing well on Gold though.

Well I got my 499 entry order filled. I have a stop at 539 and limit at 419

zuke said:
Well I got my 499 entry order filled. I have a stop at 539 and limit at 419

Scrapped this trade for +6 as a great set up has come on the hourly for me. hence now LONG from 502..stop at 462..first limit 557.

dc2000 said:
Fat lady singin for me thats me done on cable

Congrats! Another uncannily accurate call for you!

Myself, I've just looked up the TIC fig: 46.7bln, waaaaay off the 60bln expected.
Looks like my call for a 50pipper on a significant difference was spot on as well... Too bad I wasn't there to trade it :cry:

DC, I just thought you were a pro trader on a trading floor,,, was going to reply saying no-one here but me but I could join in

Nah just trading my own accounts, I like the freedom and to be honest I probably couldn't take the pressure I know a couple of guys that got out whilst the going was good and went into property a chat with them puts any thought of working for an institution right out of your head

cheers Marm

There is always tomorrow and Im sure you wont lose any sleep over missing one trade

Just did this one for P/L+20 pips

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 126
  • gbp1.gif
    gbp1.gif
    13.9 KB · Views: 126