Best Thread Live Cable Trading

close enough for me on the FTSE even though the expected move on the Dow should take the price higher after hours

Last edited:
zuke said:
Scrapped this trade for +6 as a great set up has come on the hourly for me. hence now LONG from 502..stop at 462..first limit 557.

Grr!! dont you just hate when that happens? It went to within 10 of my target and then reversed to a -40 pip loss!. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

dc2000 said:
close enough for me on the FTSE even though the expected move on the Dow should take the price higher after hours
I guess you are all packed :D
btw, is your Dow target still 990?

Hi Leo yes it is, Im expecting a late pump n dump something akin to late tuesdays move

Im also finding cable quite funny 3 point range for nearly an hour dont want to short that just yet though

dc2000 said:
Hi Leo yes it is, Im expecting a late pump n dump something akin to late tuesdays move

Im also finding cable quite funny 3 point range for nearly an hour dont want to short that just yet though
Another great call. so can we expect a dump now?

Well Ive taken my shillings off the table at the 990 the price action has opened 2nd target which I will work out soon

Okies, firstly now I have exceeded profit target I will take some time off from trading, maybe go the Lake district or something, I will post the figs I have for tomorrow but please be aware I will not be trading them just checking at the end of the day.

Cable should head for an early high at 539 then down to 432
Dow has opened 11241 after a bounce off 10990 this may come pre market

Just for Fun now

dc2000 said:
Okies, firstly now I have exceeded profit target I will take some time off from trading, maybe go the Lake district or something, I will post the figs I have for tomorrow but please be aware I will not be trading them just checking at the end of the day.

Cable should head for an early high at 539 then down to 432
Dow has opened 11241 after a bounce off 10990 this may come pre market

Just for Fun now
You deserve it, DC. Have a nice time there. :D

Cheers Leo
I will probably get bored after a couple of days and take up watching football

long at 10 (must be my uncanny knack to go long at the absolute high :(), out at +4, off to bed, my head's not in it. +9 and calling it a night. Expecting a bounce of M1 Resistance. Not playing on it. Me be stupid too many itmes :|

Anyone else around today? I fancy that cable will drop below 8500 today at some point. Currently small short at 45 T below 00 s/l 65

Well not very happy. Had a limit order at 15 on half the position and the low was 17. Stopped out at b/e. Should go higher now

Hi off shore trader

just got in see you have been having fun
was thinking about shorting around 521
but it turned tail and returned upward
bit unsure as the way to go

I think that when things are slow ,
there is no point in trying to find the odd trade
bit of a waste of time
just going to wait for the us open

Very true today is one to sit out or make sure you have a limit order to take profit otherwise you will miss it