Best Thread Live Cable Trading

dc2000 said:
still holding Cable short looking for target

FTSE was stopped out just waiting for the US open now if the Dow doesn't go + before the open then I will stay out of indices until later this evening
Nice call on Dow. :D

out at 73: +14, +29, +34: +87 +36: +123 for the day :cheesy:

Off to work with a big cheesy grin! ;)

You're telling me there's a big support there ! I'm still shorting it but it's going nowhere fast !! What's the hold up is Bernanke still speaking ?

Well there's a turn up for the books ! News doesn't always work now does it ! I think it's a case of trade what you see (he says with a Roy Walker kind of tone, hehe. Hope people get that joke or I'll look silly !)

Are our dear little friends the septic tanks playing games with us here by hitting the days high and now sending it through the floor !!

Priceman said:
Well there's a turn up for the books ! News doesn't always work now does it ! I think it's a case of trade what you see (he says with a Roy Walker kind of tone, hehe. Hope people get that joke or I'll look silly !)

Well, the initial PPI figure was +.2%.When I saw that on the Reuters feed I knew that I had to be out real horrorshow fast as it was smack on the expected figure.
Nothing to be expected from it surprisewise, only chop.
So once I saw it bottoming at 68 I slapped "Close all positions" and have no regrets.
OTOH:
Now if the figure would have been worse than expected, I'd have been in mucho trouble if I didn't get out at right then and there.
If the figure were better than expected, mucho dinero more as it would have continued going south for a bit.

In the door, see that Tokyo had a nice run-up during my commute, therefore: short at 46

On the 4h chart, next step down is 1.8200 when traced back to the uptrend.

more short at 52... it's prolly gonna go up to the pivot *shrug* I'm well-funded and I'll add in more shorts for early London/Frankfurt. Wherever I roam, where I lay my hat, that is home (Metallica, "wherever I roam", Marmoset's defining song :p)

Morning all,

Anyone bullish today on cable then ? I'm surprised it's gone up so much but then it has fell quite a lot over the last few weeks...