Best Thread Live Cable Trading

bummer - out for b/e despite being +23 five minutes ago... that's what you get for not watching the screen :(

Choppy is an understatement. Still got some bounces out of it and up till now 40 pips in the bag.

What's annoying is that EUR went through 2600 and pivot, so playing a bounce went short at 34. EUR is down 12 pips, but cable / short still hovering at b/e :(

Out at 25: 9-4 spread: +5, 45 up till now, am still short at 02 for news and breakthrough cable pivot

short again at 16, cable pivot at 23 now resistance...

Maddening how sticky stuff is. Out at +3: +48

rossored said:
bummer - out for b/e despite being +23 five minutes ago... that's what you get for not watching the screen :(

Same here, soon as I go off reading some report or other, it's :eek: time, missed out on the next +20 scalp :(

And out at 05: 10-4: +6: +54

Think I'm doing something wrong here, I should be MonkeyBouncing off the big fig...

Out of short at 09: 6-4: +2: +56, entered long monkeybounce at 13 (09+4), target 18-20

hmm, a bit too late in the cycle methinks, out of long at 15: +2 --> +58

Real nickel 'n dime work for the moment :|

short usd/chf at present - bit clearer there than cable imo

edit: out for -8 not liking it no more :(

OK, NY is in the door, wondering if we'll see a slow grind up before the news for a buy the rumour, sell the news...

marmoset said:
OK, NY is in the door, wondering if we'll see a slow grind up before the news for a buy the rumour, sell the news...

I'm waiting for the EUR to reverse too before going long with cable...

still holding Cable short looking for target

FTSE was stopped out just waiting for the US open now if the Dow doesn't go + before the open then I will stay out of indices until later this evening