Best Thread Live Cable Trading

zuke said:
Long time no see on these bords mon ami...does that mean you are making 200+ pips per day??!!!

nah.. i was -200 pips a day! so i stopped trading for 2 months to get average loss down to -14!

result!!!

;)

I took a SHORT @425 and hopped off at 395 for +30. Looking for a rally to sell.

thought you were looking for a short ???

351 my first target should come a little after 10am

hi all. Looks like the points are flowing this morning. No trades yet. for me. watching to see what the market really thinks now that the news is out of the way. Might just move to the dax or something else ;)

eatontrade said:
that went well :eek:

Don't worry, we'll edit that out in the highlights.

Right, yesterday's spike low holding.... am I a mug to long it from here, stop of say 20 or hold for a discernible pattern of a clear uptrend to commence, or will it all be over by the time that forms ?!! Aaarrghh... I've got a headache.

I want to go long here (76)but............................................. Looking at the 4hr chart hmm looks like we might be seeing 1.7335 or there abouts. what do you think. Yesterdays low of 63 seems to be have been cleaverly avoided. I take it if it breaks it may bounce and break... ah well just rambling to while away the time :cheesy:

Looking at the 4hr chart hmm looks like we might be seeing 1.7335 or there abouts. what do you think.

and then some unless your finger slipped and you meant a 2 instead of a 3

dc2000 said:
and then some unless your finger slipped and you meant a 2 instead of a 3

No I meant 3 if it goes to 2 then the flood gates will open and everyone will know what the big boys are up to. But they dont't want you to know ..... ;)

Long 60 Let Us See

Short might still be in place. but.. will see.

stopped for -10

Last edited: