Best Thread Live Cable Trading

trendie said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

some of us are choccie-biscuit munching, pizza eating, bleary-eyed, hermits, you will one day realise they are too fat to get out of the study-room they spend all their time in.

Opps must have left the webcam on again

and the other is a chain smoking looney that runs around with his hair on fire most of the time. Or is that just me ?!

Does it count if your a Coffee drinkin mars bar munchin early risin keyboard tappin music listenin screen watchin pip countin day trader :LOL:

DC.
I saw 404/7 on gbpusd. If that holds I guess we can call that as close enough to 406 on the Grand high/low sweepstake.

Seconded Eatontrader. I'd like to think that had I spotted it I would have joined you but probably not as it makes me nervous to go against my own longer range forecast. Well done.

Zinger said:
Great trade ! What time did you go short ?

Thanks. It was yesterday afternoon after touted support at 7515 broke down. I had been long before that so the mkt still owes me some pips ;)

Thanks for the replies I will get my ass into gear. I will post my trades as I go along.

Market should move down till 17:00

I saw 404/7 on gbpusd

I have it at 400, but as long as we do like Colin McRae and Rally Im a happy bunny or at least I will be with the pips in the bank

You almost picked that bottom perfectly..
nice one..

Now for the sake of my Hans123 shorts, I hope cable stops this rally and tanks..

gm all. One of those days where it looks obviouse that it is going down but will does it break no. So watching.

Happy trading

I don't know about obvious it's going down but there certainly doesn't seem to be much love for the pound this morning. Hanging on to my long for now, still think we are set for an up finish.

Limit order in place to buy at 7405 stop at 7389, looking for a move back up to 7455 area to get short again

EDIT:

That didnt take long. Long from 7408 (once bid hit 05)

It must have been waiting for you!!!. I only popped out for 20 mins and it's just where I left it.

eatontrade said:
Limit order in place to buy at 7405 stop at 7389, looking for a move back up to 7455 area to get short again

EDIT:

That didnt take long. Long from 7408 (once bid hit 05)

Closed at 33 for 25 pips. Will re-enter after IP data