Journal Take 2 - Chart Patterns

it looks like its going to me. Trading my rules has me sitting on the sidelines right now..

Bearish below 1.2854 on 5m Trend ID, already bearish on 2m. EUR and USD lines flattening, not bearish yet per the currency meter

Indicators are aggravating sometimes..

Whole EURUSD situation isn't clear to me right now. Started breaking down before i expected based on the time model, now its at a prior consolidation zone for the time target.. that isn't what i like to see for a trend exactly, could be a reversal to the upside.. Or the time target could just be off

NZDCHF.jpg

Strength and Trend are both not supporting anything about a short trade, market bullish near timing, its a long trade from here as far as I can tell.

well the Euro has missed out on the party so far today .....so buying E/U could be the call indeed

above 1.288 would make me interested on a rising dow

1.2888 area, exactly, it need to get above this bull channel resistance for a strong trend. It is in a W5 bear pattern, which... is counter to a long. But the patterns can extend and fail, so that alone isn't a deal-maker

hey buddy.............I didnt say i ve taken it .....I'm just saying if dow keeps pushing then its looking interesting .....

fingers crossed for you

N

dont get to hung up on yuor position if the Dow opening drifts nearer and nearer.....

later
N