It is all a Fugazsy

There is a reaction, on the 15m a pin bar is forming.........

But the end of my session is due ....

It is a Pin/Doji bar.

Could this be the high of the day? If is not, prices may go to visit 4042 where prices dropped before, here in technicality terms you have a double top bear flag.

Ok done for the day..... I took you trough all my thinking progress for my session, I hope you picked up something useful for yourself.

Attachments

• gu view.png
    gu view.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 82
It is a Pin/Doji bar.

Could this be the high of the day? If is not, prices may go to visit 4042 where prices dropped before, here in technicality terms you have a double top bear flag.

Ok done for the day..... I took you trough all my thinking progress for my session, I hope you picked up something useful for yourself.

If I was taking this trade I would do exactly what I did before, cover 1/3 at the broke line and move my SL to BE.

I was wrong before but I still made money.

It is not about being right or wrong, we do not care about that, we do not know what will happen next, what we should know is how we going to deal with what ever happens.

It is a Pin/Doji bar.

Yes it was and after that she made the low of the day.

Not an easy day for both instruments.

trade the previous day pattern, was it a trade day or a range day?

Trade the opening, the pattern here are more reliable.

Patterns like the Opening reversals, Break outs, Break out pull backs of yesterday range, trendline, trend channel line.

Also look for patterns like 3 pushes up, double bottom bull flags, fail final flag and double top pull back.

Then you have to manage your trade, if it does not work do not wait for your stop to get hit, get out before, maybe half way, take half of profits at the next level and let the rest run, if an opposite set occurs in the same session, take it.

Draw a plan guide based on this and work on it till your eyes bleed....you will be fine.

Fugzs

trade the previous day pattern, was it a trade day or a range day?

Trade the opening, the pattern here are more reliable.

Patterns like the Opening reversals, Break outs, Break out pull backs of yesterday range, trendline, trend channel line.

Also look for patterns like 3 pushes up, double bottom bull flags, fail final flag and double top pull back.

Then you have to manage your trade, if it does not work do not wait for your stop to get hit, get out before, maybe half way, take half of profits at the next level and let the rest run, if an opposite set occurs in the same session, take it.

Draw a plan guide based on this and work on it till your eyes bleed....you will be fine.

Fugzs

This was my view on GU

No trade taken today, I came in a be late, nowdays I only trade GU and EU, vertical lines are the boundaries from Frankie open until New York close...

Market is not generous every day, when is not be cautious, not trading is trading.

Attachments

• gu.png
    gu.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 91
GU 15M

a break out pull back...... took half profit @ my risk.....SL now BE....second half TP @ 4281.

done for the day.

Attachments

• gu.png
    gu.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 99
UC 15m

Making HH's and HL's, strong BO with a trend bar, took 44 pips.

Attachments

• UC.png
    UC.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 100
looks like price is going to collect my SL....my 1st TP @ 40 was nearly reached but not quite...well I have tried...

and she did.

my second trade of the day, nailed 97 on my second half....

Attachments

• uj 1.png
    uj 1.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
looks like price is going to collect my SL....my 1st TP @ 40 was nearly reached but not quite...well I have tried...

This was a good trade in my view, it just did not work out.....and I have been a bit unlucky...prices was shy of 2 pips of my first TP.

Attachments

• nu.png
    nu.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 182
not much for me today......but I will be interested if prices get to 1343, alarm set and I am going to do something else...:)