It is all a Fugazsy

covered 1/4 @ +50

my last 1/4 was covered @ +45 before I stopped trading, I thought the were to much support and beside I still had EA running, one is enough and those pairs are very much the same.

Attachments

• eu final.png
    eu final.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 159
a student once said: "When I was a Buddhist, it drove my parents and friends crazy, but when I am a Buddha, nobody is upset at all".

There are some pairs when in the right mood they move very nicely such as nzdjpy, nzdusd and others, when they trend they always pull back and gives chances to get in at least to test the recent high/low.......

I have spend the all day studying and planning how best I can take advantage of those opportunities.

most of the best move started during the Asian session with the jpy, aud and nzd,
there was good opportunities entering for the second leg during the European opening with BOPB (AJ, the 82 level and AU the previous weekly low).

NU, NY and EA running wild also.

The slowest are the majors EU and GU which are the strongest single currencies together after the Yen.

Time to go fishing.

markets are too slow to catch any decent swing for my style, said that I did made 2 trades and moved nimbly between those tight spaces with a loss and a win a bit larger to make it a positive day....

No point trying to get blood out of a stone.......fishing....

market have been all over the place with good volatility..... still as always best is to sell high and buy low......if you know what I mean..

NU 30M

Took this trade in Asia session, a classic double bottom bull flag, which is not more than a double bottom in a bull trend ......

I like this pattern, is a counter trend trade in the direction of the trend .....

Normally I do not like trend (what ever that means) but this one curried many trapped traders.

I took my profit at the swing prior to the first bottom, which can be also be considered a double top bear flag if you think the strength is downwards......

Attachments

• NU.png
    NU.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 119
Last edited: