It is all a Fugazsy

Hi Fugs,
Subscribed to your thread!
I remember sometime ago you mentioned you trade off the M5 time frame. I think you're also familiar with Volman's books, so I'm wondering (granted you read his last one), if you find applicability for the contents of the UPA book (second one).
I'm on the 1/3 of it but not sure if it will be of any help. Anyway it's a good read.

Cheers,
keen246

Hi keen

I have the book but I have not read it fully.....maybe I should....

Not much trading atm.....I am too busy with other projects

his books are all good read...

Nowdays I cannot day trade anymore. I cannot spend hours on the screen.

I am looking to swing trade, my trades will be based on the 4h tf.

Last edited:
UC 4h

initiated this trade yesterday + 64 pips, risk was 32 (2%), not bad.

Looking at the 8 majors, in two days about 3 to 4 setups.....no many which is good, only took one.

looks promising........ Very objective method.....the idea is the same....take trades in the direction of the least resistance trading against the trapped traders..

Attachments

• uc.png
    uc.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Nowdays I cannot day trade anymore. I cannot spend hours on the screen.

I am looking to swing trade, my trades will be based on the 4h tf.

Hey M, "spending hours in front of the screen" I hear that mate !!

If I cannot pull my daily wage in approx 2 hours in the afternoon (3 hrs max) at least I don't feel I've wasted my whole day in front of monitors.

You are probably one of the most honest traders on this forum, the market does not produce opportunities everyday, if the pace isn't there why fight it.

When the pace is there, I'm in !

ps : 64 in the bag.....nice !

Hey M, "spending hours in front of the screen" I hear that mate !!

If I cannot pull my daily wage in approx 2 hours in the afternoon (3 hrs max) at least I don't feel I've wasted my whole day in front of monitors.

You are probably one of the most honest traders on this forum, the market does not produce opportunities everyday, if the pace isn't there why fight it.

When the pace is there, I'm in !

ps : 64 in the bag.....nice !

Hi M

There is a preconception among traders.

More screen time does not mean necessary more money, it can be the opposite, screen time can suck a trader in and emotions will surface making any decision a reaction instead of detached one.

A trader can make intraday trades trading the daily charts and if he hold for a bit more the positive RR can be very good.

It is fun to take a trade, move the SL to BE and watch your trade moving in your direction for a couple of days.

In my experience the real money are made here.

Hi M

There is a preconception among traders.

More screen time does not mean necessary more money, it can be the opposite, screen time can suck a trader in and emotions will surface making any decision a reaction instead of detached one.

A trader can make intraday trades trading the daily charts and if he hold for a bit more the positive RR can be very good.

It is fun to take a trade, move the SL to BE and watch your trade moving in your direction for a couple of days.

In my experience the real money are made here.

Hey Joe (M)

Swiss H4

Just made another...Going to bed....Have a great WE.

Attachments

• usdchf.png
    usdchf.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 127
I had a losing trade yesterday, lost 13.9 going short AU. (-1%)

Went short today on GU risked 32 pips, now +52 and I moved SL to BE.

I have set my TP @ 1.43

I am taking about 1 trade a day, I can take more trading the 8 majors, but I will not take more than three.

Prices ofter trade in middle, here is not easy for me, I am looking to enter only at extremes.

Attachments

• gu.png
    gu.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 110
I had a losing trade yesterday, lost 13.9 going short AU. (-1%)

Went short today on GU risked 32 pips, now +52 and I moved SL to BE.

I have set my TP @ 1.43

I am taking about 1 trade a day, I can take more trading the 8 majors, but I will not take more than three.

Prices ofter trade in middle, here is not easy for me, I am looking to enter only at extremes.

not easy...she pulled back more than 40 pips......