It is all a Fugazsy

NJ 30m

I also like to show a mistake I made today....a mistake in not taking this trades, this is a strong trade in my book..... at the previous weekly high.....

but my mind started to push and pull me all around because I was long NU........Idiota.

The reality is I was not centered, not focus (you do not play like that against Djokovic).....I should covered NU as I did and take the short on a stronger trade as with NJ....

I am not crying over this....I am using this as opportunity to take my game at an higher level.

Attachments

• NJ.png
    NJ.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 155
NJ 30m

I also like to show a mistake I made today....a mistake in not taking this trades, this is a strong trade in my book..... at the previous weekly high.....

but my mind started to push and pull me all around because I was long NU........Idiota.

The reality is I was not centered, not focus (you do not play like that against Djokovic).....I should covered NU as I did and take the short on a stronger trade as with NJ....

I am not crying over this....I am using this as opportunity to take my game at an higher level.
If you are feeling strong about the trade but not certain just trade smaller than normal and you wont miss it.Im not sure if you can do this using your method?

If you are feeling strong about the trade but not certain just trade smaller than normal and you wont miss it.Im not sure if you can do this using your method?

yes, you are right.

In this particular instance I was a bit late about 5 pips, I placed my order limit order hoping she would pull back a bit and get in saving those 5 pips....but she did not she went strongly down...

Here as you said I could enter with less volume but if you look at the chart my support would not justify a decent RR....... before I enter a trade my Risk has to be less than my first obstacle (in this case support)

Yes but you are right, instead of placing a limit (which was not filled) I should have entered at market with less volume when my RR was justifiable.

It was not an easy day for me, I had two consecutive losses, my last trade covered my losses and made a bit for me.

It was not my losses that bothers me, it is my emotional feeling response to it.

I know what I did wrong and I am going to work on it all day.

For the type of personality I have my method needs to be simple as possible, back in the cave.

GJ 5m

+191

Attachments

• GJ.png
    GJ.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 131
GU 5m

+72 about.

My week was not great, I was under (not much), those 2 trades puts me back above. I do not mind having a losing day but having a losing week bothers me a bit and I rarely have one.

Both trades might continue downwards but I do not care, when the ducks quack I always feed them, I also noticed EU going upwards, so it is not clear and when is not clear I get out, it is also Friday.

Attachments

• gu.png
    gu.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 117
What happened to all my mates?

All very quite around here..........I wonder why....

Last edited:
know yourself, know your levels, and get prepared, every day.

14 pips risk (20 pips = 2%), took profits at each level, last one @ +97 pips.

not all days are the same..... yesterday, covered half at the next level and price turned to trigger my SL @ BE, still not bad......

the few days a week like this day will make the difference, I think I said this before.

Attachments

• gu end.png
    gu end.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Hey Fugs, nice and simples.. Like it

Hi Fork,Thank you.

I have to trade simple otherwise I tend to create more trouble for myself, the simplicity keeps me a bit further away which is necessary for my personality to deal with the market in a more object way.

I always encourage others to create a way which reflect their personality to be able to flow with more fluidity.

There is a good percentage that the high/low of the day is formed in the firts few hours of the day.

In forex I count Frankie open the opening.

There is a good percentage that the high/low of the day is formed in the firts few hours of the day.

In forex I count Frankie open the opening.

GU 15

3 pushes up and a possible DTL fail BO, risk was just above 11 pips.

At the test of the DTL broken I covered 1/3 and moved SL to BE.

EU is testing the recent low.

Attachments

• Gu.png
    Gu.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 106
GU 15

3 pushes up and a possible DTL fail BO, risk was just above 11 pips.

At the test of the DTL broken I covered 1/3 and moved SL to BE.

EU is testing the recent low.

2/3 stooped out at the BE.

And this could be my only trade for the day......still I have just less than 2 hours to work.....which does not mean I will be trading.... but I will be monitoring to take a trade.

Last edited:
That is still the high of the day but as you know I am out.......I have guides and I follow them and does not matter what.

I do not think when I trade, I know what I am doing.

I do my thinking before.

GU now I will only be interested if she makes an new high/low......time for a break

Last edited: