It is all a Fugazsy

not much for me today......but I will be interested if prices get to 1343, alarm set and I am going to do something else...:)

Prices got there but outside my session and moved down about 40-50 pips.

Last edited:
Friday there is Non-Farm Employment Change and I always been very cautious around that day, I find technically prices do not respond appropriately prior to the news but not always....

Said that, soon after the release can present good opportunities.......

Today we had the ADP Non-Farm Employment Change and the stalling after the previous push could have been the consequence.....

Time to go short....Time to go long....and time to go fishing. Livermore.

made one trade yesterday which was a losing trade (not worth showing), today is crazy day.....

I am placing a buy stop order here @ 0.6907 risking 32 pips.....

Attachments

• nu.png
    nu.png
    47 KB · Views: 114
short 4488 SL 4506.

no more trading for today
Do not worry about being stopped out.yes its frustrating but you need to be in control of the position.Never let it control you.You will make it back so dont worry.
sometimes you can grind and grind and just break even-it happens a lot.(y)

Do not worry about being stopped out.yes its frustrating but you need to be in control of the position.Never let it control you.You will make it back so dont worry.
sometimes you can grind and grind and just break even-it happens a lot.(y)

I am not worried mate, all part of the deal.

I am not worried mate, all part of the deal.

Hi Fugs,
Subscribed to your thread!
I remember sometime ago you mentioned you trade off the M5 time frame. I think you're also familiar with Volman's books, so I'm wondering (granted you read his last one), if you find applicability for the contents of the UPA book (second one).
I'm on the 1/3 of it but not sure if it will be of any help. Anyway it's a good read.

Cheers,
keen246