It is all a Fugazsy

and more:

The effort involved in keeping your defenses up can also keep you from
concentrating. Fearing failure, you may focus too much attention on results.
Fear of failure will increase the chance of error by setting in motion
a self-fulfilling prophecy where your expectation of failure leads to
failure. This occurs either by reinforcing an inclination to quit before
reaching your objective or by leading you to interpret cues as indicative
of failure so that you grow tense. A concern with failure also may occur
if the challenge you have set for yourself exceeds your capabilities.
Since dropping your defenses about failure can trigger considerable
anxiety, you need to learn how to do this while remaining centered. You
can do this by accepting your own anxiety and not trying to cover it up.
In learning to flow with feelings, you can differentiate anxiety and negative
feelings from your basic self.
Admitting to fear is often an effective tool for reducing it. Reducing
the effort expended to hide fear effectively eliminates it. By concentrating
on how specific feelings feel, how long they last, and what thoughts
are associated with them, and taking responsibility for them, you can
dissipate the fear and anxiety that come from trying to suppress feelings.
Concentration, even on those things that cause fear, has a strong
effect on reducing ambivalence, indecision, and weakened efforts. It
can be a great stress buster.

EU 15m

my only trade, sequence was similar to yesterday, a BOPB and I risked 12.3 pips....

I already did not like that bull pin bar 2 bars before my entry, then after my entry the following 2 bars confirmed to me we were entering range......as soon as I gain some pips back I got out finishing with 3.5 pips.

Not a very profitable day....but not every day is Christmas....

On average I have 1-2 good days in a week, the remaining days are about small profits and small losses.......but still interesting and engaging with opportunities to learn more about many things.....

A trader needs to adapt for what is there and have not any expectations of what is going to be or wishes to be.

Done trading for the day

Attachments

• eu 6:1:16.png
    eu 6:1:16.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 109
and more:

The effort involved in keeping your defenses up can also keep you from
concentrating. Fearing failure, you may focus too much attention on results.
Fear of failure will increase the chance of error by setting in motion
a self-fulfilling prophecy where your expectation of failure leads to
failure. This occurs either by reinforcing an inclination to quit before
reaching your objective or by leading you to interpret cues as indicative
of failure so that you grow tense. A concern with failure also may occur
if the challenge you have set for yourself exceeds your capabilities.
Since dropping your defenses about failure can trigger considerable
anxiety, you need to learn how to do this while remaining centered. You
can do this by accepting your own anxiety and not trying to cover it up.
In learning to flow with feelings, you can differentiate anxiety and negative
feelings from your basic self.
Admitting to fear is often an effective tool for reducing it. Reducing
the effort expended to hide fear effectively eliminates it. By concentrating
on how specific feelings feel, how long they last, and what thoughts
are associated with them, and taking responsibility for them, you can
dissipate the fear and anxiety that come from trying to suppress feelings.
Concentration, even on those things that cause fear, has a strong
effect on reducing ambivalence, indecision, and weakened efforts. It
can be a great stress buster.
“And when you know what not to do in order not to lose money, you begin to learn what to ... But being wrong, not taking the loss, that is what does the damage.
1-Enter at the right time-if the position goes against you(you are wrong).
obviously a little le way is ok-eg dips 10 pips and then comes positive-stop must be in place though-

“And when you know what not to do in order not to lose money, you begin to learn what to ... But being wrong, not taking the loss, that is what does the damage.
1-Enter at the right time-if the position goes against you(you are wrong).
obviously a little le way is ok-eg dips 10 pips and then comes positive-stop must be in place though-

I always use technical stops which are at the other extreme of the signal bar, it can be from 5 to 30 pips, depending on volatility and the bar used as in time frame.

I tend to risk 1-2 % per 10 pips, when the risk is less then 10 pips I still risk 1-2 on 10pips, I do not increase my volume or stake, if I lose I lose less than 1-2%.

When my risk is more than 10 pips I decrease my volume or stake risking not more than 1-2%.

At times when my entry bar (the bar after the signal bar) is strong and closing in my direction I quickly trail my SL above/below the entry bar.

Last edited:
reading the market wrongly....I am getting influenced by the environment (media) and disregarding the charts....

Overall not bad...took only one trade (+4 pips) and bailed out once recognised I should not be in.....(still not good, but we move on.)

back in the cave......:eek:

Last edited:
Eu had a great bull day, that double bottom bull flag was the point to get in which I did not, I was blinded by the initial move down from the strong European open which was really a pullback to the flag and I aws disregarding the chart in front of me.

Then I was also tempted to short it at the previous weekly low which I did not.... it came clear to me I was reading wrongly on the day , shorting it will only compensate my frustration on missing the bull move and trade against the the direction of the least resistance...... done that many times before.......

it was not an easy day but I was able to recompose myself, gave myself time and then I saw the real picture, by that time it was too late, the move was already done and my session ended.

Despite that I finished my day in the black and learned a bit more which makes it a good day.

Last edited:
I just like to give your an idea....

since the begging of the week, 4 days, 4 trades, +7.2%,+1.2, +0.39 and +0.55 =+9.34%.

and I do not consider this a great week.......

My money comes from 1-2 trades per week, all the rest produces small losses and small wins.

This week my money came from my first trade of the week where I risked about 1.5% for about 20 pips, I closed the trade at about +100 pips.

I did not have any losses this week but normally I do, my average trades per week is around 10 trades with 60% winning trades, it is not unusual to have occasionally an RR 1:8 or even better but on average is about 1:3.

For what I understand instruments like GU and EU produces in a day a few high probability trades in my session and I am looking to trade those only, some time they work, some time they do not, but I know probability works on my side.

I have reached a stage where I have find my place..... where taking a trade becomes effortless...... and I am clearly enjoying it.

Losing trades or making mistakes do not bother me anymore and I do not react to them but I have learned to take them as great opportunity to elevate my game at higher levels.

I treat myself as an athlete in the trading arena, I get myself ready every day mentally and physically to be able to see what the market is "truly" offering, I am well aware of the problematic my thinking self with its emotions will bring every day in the trading arena and I have learned to make them surface, not resist them, just be aware of them, give them space and they surprisingly turned out to be of a great help instead.

I hope my little posts has helped some of the mates on their journey or gave them some insights.

Fugzs.

Last edited:
I have to admit that short UC was a bit of an impulsive trade.....

EU 30m risk was 9 made 14 and covered half and moved SL to BE.

Attachments

• EU 30m.png
    EU 30m.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 103
Today I am bending a bit my guides by not trading only EU and GU, but I saw a good chance on EA and I took it........ guides are made to be broken....

I am also looking to short NU, not sure if I will have enough time, I have one hours left to trade....

Today I am bending a bit my guides by not trading only EU and GU, but I saw a good chance on EA and I took it........ guides are made to be broken....

I am also looking to short NU, not sure if I will have enough time, I have one hours left to trade....

prices are between many levels.....I am skipping it.