+32 covered half, SL to +1

EU 30m

Attachments

• EU1.png
    EU1.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 103
covered half @ +23, SL +1

UC 5m

I will also post losing trades, not having any today yet.....they will come do not worry...but it is better if they do not...when they do not prob all part of the deal

Attachments

• UC 1.png
    UC 1.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 86
AU

Covered half @ +12, SL +1.

gbpchf short is going against me, but I have still a bit of room....I will leave it and see what happens.

all the rest are @ +1 and all halfs are covered, I did what I had to do.....now I let it be...done for the day...

Attachments

• AU1.png
    AU1.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 94
AU

gbpchf short is going against me, but I have still a bit of room....I will leave it and see what happens.

all the rest are @ +1 and all halfs are covered, I did what I had to do.....now I let it be...done for the day...

Stopped -43

GBPCHF 15m

Attachments

• GF all.png
    GF all.png
    41 KB · Views: 84
AU

closed second half +37

all the rest closed @ +1.

market has turned during during my night time....it happens.

10 trades only one losing trade, I think that is not bad, but is better not being very much attached to it, bad times will come and a good traders should not be susceptible to trade outcomes.

Last edited: