It is all a Fugazsy

fwiw - Bearish on the euro. Heading towards 1.10-09 regions.

However, given Grexit can go either way.

Bullish on cable but that also seems to have taken a hit last couple of days probably because of possible Fed hike.

If Fed raises rates I reckon UK will follow soon after. Everyone is waiting for the market leader to step forward first. :rolleyes:

Addenda:
Have short bias on Dax and the Euro but just in the last few minutes seeing support coming in to both with rises. Might have to shelve this view . I think US is cooking up something with EU on Grexit. Non the wiser :rolleyes:

bull reversal bar on the daily, I guess the G7 had something to do with it, but not sure, prices are at the down trend line where she turned last for at least 200 pips, if broken can try to go in the direction of the upper channel line.

Only made 2 trades today during my session both short, made about 50 pips, after my session EU went gently up as if she did not want to be noticed.......

Attachments

• daily 1.png
    daily 1.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Gm

just sat down, market broke a major TL and made an HH, also a fail final flag, great entry for 40 pips...

I missed the train....lets see If we can get some..

Attachments

• view.png
    view.png
    21 KB · Views: 90
When markets makes an HH after a major TL break traders expect at least two legs down as it did, when market makes an LH after a major TL break traders expect only one leg down because the LH is the first leg down. Capisci?

Gm

just sat down, market broke a major TL and made an HH, also a fail final flag, great entry for 40 pips...

same pattern with sterling but she has travelled 100 pips....damn..

same pattern with sterling but she has travelled 100 pips....damn..

9:30 - GB Trade Balance to be announced. Expectation is -10bn...

French Gov budget balance also quite bad -59.8 bn (was -26)...

9:30 - GB Trade Balance to be announced. Expectation is -10bn...

French Gov budget balance also quite bad -59.8 bn (was -26)...

Atilla

Yes, positive for sterling, but I feel she will retest the recent low at least with an HL..

Said that what I feel the market does not care.....

Atilla

Yes, positive for sterling, but I feel she will retest the recent low at least with an HL..

Said that what I feel the market does not care.....

Market does not care about our feelings or thoughts yes true, but it cares very much about the news/noise.

Always good to know what time news releases are about to be announced. :idea:

Gm

EJ 5m

same pattern took 70 pips......scalping sucks compared...

Attachments

• ej.png
    ej.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 76
EJ 5m

same pattern took 70 pips......scalping sucks compared...

and +50 out of this account, I pushed the accelerator here.... also made +10 on EG, I might have covered too early but....... you never go broke taking profits....

Attachments

• ej second trade.png
    ej second trade.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 87
bull reversal bar on the daily, I guess the G7 had something to do with it, but not sure, prices are at the down trend line where she turned last for at least 200 pips, if broken can try to go in the direction of the upper channel line.

Only made 2 trades today during my session both short, made about 50 pips, after my session EU went gently up as if she did not want to be noticed.......

respected.

this looks a bit oversold......but I think it is a bit premature for me, could be a trap.

Attachments

• UJ.png
    UJ.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 80
This looks more interesting

NU 4H,
she just broke the previous day high, she looks tired to me, I might monitor it in the next hour to see what happens or tomorrow.

Attachments

• nu 4h.png
    nu 4h.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 83
this looks a bit oversold......but I think it is a bit premature for me, could be a trap.

a bit early to say but it seems like it, many placed a buy stop order just above the signal bar, now they have to get out becoming bears and smart traders are pocketing, a classic example of a " one tick failure"

Attachments

• trap.png
    trap.png
    6 KB · Views: 676
a bit early to say but it seems like it, many placed a buy stop order just above the signal bar, now they have to get out becoming bears and smart traders are pocketing, a classic example of a " one tick failure"

trapping both ways.....

This looks more interesting

NU 4H,
she just broke the previous day high, she looks tired to me, I might monitor it in the next hour to see what happens or tomorrow.

this is how the hourly ended, it is a reversal but is still a bull bar, I would like to see a bar closing below its low.......my day finishes here.....I might have a look at it tomorrow, it may happen before that....well there will always be another trade.

Attachments

• ny 60m.png
    ny 60m.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 92
GM

Fading the new extreme initial risk 10 pips then 4.4 trailing to the entry bar, covered +15, easy....

By now you should know how I trade, not secrets in trading only skills and no mind......

Just enter where the unskilled are placing their stops , your TP will be reach in a jiffy...... do not trade the chart, trade the traders.. ta

Attachments

• trade1 .png
    trade1 .png
    19.9 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
fading the new extreme and a fail final flag +20 covered just before the news...

GU 5m

Attachments

• trade 2.png
    trade 2.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 92