It is all a Fugazsy

UC DAILY

Looks like the down TL is acting as resistancem a doji and a range bar, looks exhausted but I would like to see a break of the upper TL first.....then we see

Attachments

• UC.png
    UC.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 93
GA DAILY

Wedge at resistance at the top of the range, on the 4 hours she is in range....which is the range of the inside also a range bar..

Attachments

• GA1.png
    GA1.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 126
my second scalp of the day....scalping is cool....but patience is required, 10 pips a day should be more than enough.....of course if you make a couple thousands that is much better.....:clover:

Attachments

• scalp 2.png
    scalp 2.png
    18 KB · Views: 102
Difficult to gauge the EU with Grexit ongoing but I'm thinking in the absence of some positive news we will be testing 1.08-07 soon.

Difficult to gauge the EU with Grexit ongoing but I'm thinking in the absence of some positive news we will be testing 1.08-07 soon.

yes.

EU not clear to me, waiting for more developments. This week important news coming that may set the direction for at least 2 weeks......need to be cautious..

lost 1.6 pips on this +comm.

A trade I could not afford not to take....it did not work....but that is not the point.

Attachments

• scalp 3.png
    scalp 3.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
forth scalp, UC for the first time +7.7

4 scalps, only one loss ,- 1.6 pip, total scalp for the day +25 pips.

Done.

Attachments

• scalp 4.png
    scalp 4.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 95
I like to show this trade, this is one of my favourite pattern, the fail final flag: we have a drop down, the range (flag), a break out of the flag and the bar soon after that is a shaved bar....+10 (not 1000)

Attachments

• UJ.png
    UJ.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 80
this is another: 3 pushes up.

The 3 pushes is much safer as a retracement, this trade is a bit risky, against a strong trend, can easily be trapped, but I liked that reversal bar and went short below it, also at the top there is fail final flag: there is a push up, a small reversal bar (flag) and a break out of the flag and my reversal bar...... +10

Attachments

• eu.png
    eu.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
EU Daily, channel line and trendlines are very useful on the larger TF, here prices got to the DTL very strongly....

Attachments

• EU daily.png
    EU daily.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 67
EU Daily, channel line and trendlines are very useful on the larger TF, here prices got to the DTL very strongly....

on the hourly I have 3 pushes up right at the Daily DTL, showing divergence, after the bull inside bar, more bulls joined in one pip above it but with little follow up, I placed may sell stop order below it where many bulls placed their SL's......... took about 80 pips...Against the trend I always take my profit quickly, I could be wrong but that is another story....

Attachments

• eu 60m.png
    eu 60m.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
similar the EJ, she does not turn at the DTL but she does turn at the upper channel line, on the hourly also 3 pushes up and divergence...

Attachments

• EJ daily.png
    EJ daily.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 97
GU 4H

Prices turn at the upper channel line, also divergence, on the hourly divergence and on the 15m a fail final flag

Attachments

• GU 4H.png
    GU 4H.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 101
fwiw - Bearish on the euro. Heading towards 1.10-09 regions.

However, given Grexit can go either way.

Bullish on cable but that also seems to have taken a hit last couple of days probably because of possible Fed hike.

If Fed raises rates I reckon UK will follow soon after. Everyone is waiting for the market leader to step forward first. :rolleyes:

Addenda:
Have short bias on Dax and the Euro but just in the last few minutes seeing support coming in to both with rises. Might have to shelve this view . I think US is cooking up something with EU on Grexit. Non the wiser :rolleyes:

Last edited: