au.png
    20 KB · Views: 83
made 78 on 5 pips risk, made my month.....lucky man

Attachments

• trade 1.png
    trade 1.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 80
EJ

covered half @ +30, now SL @ BE initial risk about 8.

Attachments

• trade2 .png
    trade2 .png
    21.1 KB · Views: 95
I am flat, I doubt I will take another trade for today.... 2 to 3 trades per session will do.

GU is dancing well: broke the DTL, hit resistance and fell at the broken DTL, made a breakout pullback and broke above the resistance level......now what will happen here?
A fail, another BOPB or stall?

Attachments

• gu.png
    gu.png
    66 KB · Views: 66
UJ

Also dancing well, broke DTL and RLine, made a BOPB (break out pull back) and did not stop...

Attachments

• yen.png
    yen.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 87
UJ

Also dancing well, broke DTL and RLine, made a BOPB (break out pull back) and did not stop...

GCHF

Same thing...This pair when travels is like a Ferrari, from resistance turned support had traveled 130 pips in 60 minutes.......

She is very wild an caution is required, but too much caution is also not such a good idea, the time it takes you to think she has already made the 100 and reversed....... when she is in range I have not any idea how to treat her....:(

Attachments

• GCHF.png
    GCHF.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 84
EJ

covered half @ +30, now SL @ BE initial risk about 8.

took off another 1/4 @ +34, that UTL is holding quite well......I do not like to give half profit away......1/4 is ok...

Attachments

• eu1.png
    eu1.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 70
gu is dancing well: Broke the dtl, hit resistance and fell at the broken dtl, made a breakout pullback and broke above the resistance level......now what will happen here?
A fail, another bopb or stall?

bopb

Dude this thread is too real.Too many honest posts here and not enough embellishments.I prefer vague calls that are backed up with no statements or falsified statements.

The BOPB work briefly at least for a 1:1 R:R, then formed a 3 pushes up and reverses at least for another 1:1 to revisit that level that has been acting as both resistance and support.....so here we had: a BO, a bounce from resistance, a break out pullback, a break out, a break out pullback and a 3 pushes up......all well defined pattern......of course in the middle of the day they do not extend much as at the beginning of the day, but all well defined and tradable patterns

Attachments

• gu view.png
    gu view.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 86
The BOPB work briefly at least for a 1:1 R:R, then formed a 3 pushes up and reverses at least for another 1:1 to revisit that level that has been acting as both resistance and support.....so here we had: a BO, a bounce from resistance, a break out pullback, a break out, a break out pullback and a 3 pushes up......all well defined pattern......of course in the middle of the day they do not extend much as at the beginning of the day, but all well defined and tradable patterns

and the 3 pushes up was the high of the day......

GU

-18 pips

Why did I take this trade? I have not any idea.:(

Attachments

• gu trade 1.png
    gu trade 1.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 76
EU

42 and 40 pips on this trade, total 41 pips

I may have bought the low of the day, I do not know..... she might do another leg up......

Attachments

• eu.png
    eu.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 78
EU

42 and 40 pips on this trade, total 41 pips

I may have bought the low of the day, I do not know..... she might do another leg up......

Good . Trading with stops can be done but huge discipline is needed .

Good . Trading with stops can be done but huge discipline is needed .

she looks tired a bit.....I cannot trade without stop......I only do when I risk little and even then at -100 pips (eu) I close the trade....