It is all a Fugazsy

always look carefully at each bar and make a two simple distinction as trend bars and rage or doji bars.... because you do not want to short at the bottom of the range or long at the top of the range.....

36 could be good.....or before that if a good reversal pattern sets up....if not I wait....I have a lot of time

range bar....I could be wrong, but I do not care, not selling at the bottom of range...
I have better things to do with my money...

and this time I was not wrong...I would have been stopped out......but that is not he point....

Trying to break out to the the upside and I think it will do so.

On the daily charts we made a higher low on the 13th April and this confirms indications strong dollar hurting economy.

My take is we'll have another 3 to 4 months of respite from interest rate rises from the Fed, allowing the US recovery to gain bit more zip. Thus, E/U should continue in its climb.

I still think it's choppy and we can have some major pull backs and can't help thinking 1.10-1.08 needs to be tested before the next sprint up but I've been wrong before. :rolleyes:

fwiw - will only consider longs and wait for pull-backs.

Trying to break out to the the upside and I think it will do so.

On the daily charts we made a higher low on the 13th April and this confirms indications strong dollar hurting economy.

My take is we'll have another 3 to 4 months of respite from interest rate rises from the Fed, allowing the US recovery to gain bit more zip. Thus, E/U should continue in its climb.

I still think it's choppy and we can have some major pull backs and can't help thinking 1.10-1.08 needs to be tested before the next sprint up but I've been wrong before. :rolleyes:

fwiw - will only consider longs and wait for pull-backs.

Just made a 5m bar of 50 pips, I am long swinging....... finished scalping for the day...was not that easy....but I did well

Football for me, I think I have to get up @ 4 for juve madrid, damn...

Attachments

• 118.5.png
    118.5.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 92
only one trade scalping for me today, risked 6 made 10.

One trade in 4 hours session for me is not ideal, 3 to 4 is, but to be honest I think I did the right thing I only take trade that I do understand and I do not want take trades that I do not understand, they can be very dangerous especially if they bring me profit.... maybe I could have taken another at the arrow is but it was not that clear at the time.

ta

Attachments

• trade1.png
    trade1.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 167
one of my trades:

A bear swing, a block range (at the bottom), a break out that block range the way up, a break out of upper channel line and a break out of the resistance line, then we have a bear range bar, skipped the first entry due the strong move up and of the nature of that bear range bar..... in at the second entry, target profit reached in a jiffy...

So a fail break out range block, a failed break out of the upper channel line, a failed break out of the resistance line and a second entry which is more reliable entry.

All well here, having a break from the forum.....will be back. Ta.

Fugazsy.

Attachments

• trade1.png
    trade1.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 157
one of my trades:

A bear swing, a block range (at the bottom), a break out that range the way up, a break out of upper channel line and a break out of the resistance line, then we have a bear range bar, skipped the first entry due the strong move up and also of the nature of that bear range bar, in at the second entry, target profit reached in a jiffy...

So a fail break out range block, a failed break out of the upper channel line, a failed break out of the resistance line and a second entry which is more reliable entry.

All well here, having a break from the forum.....will be back. Ta.

Fugazsy.

ty for your reply ont hread today. will study you charts over the weekend.