It is all a Fugazsy

I had the perception this was going to happen, when in my previous post I mentioned the gently making HL's and HH's into the range, often it happens, seems market movers do not want to be noticed.....

fundy do not care about technicality, maybe now 1.10 something could be resistance turned support.....

is this the end of the bears?....

yep

Reasons to cover shorts and go long : trend line break, 3 pushes down (cover) strong reversal bar (long).

Reasons to cover long: down TL, 3 pushes up and DT bear flag and reversal....also made a short scalp on this account

In hindsight after my session:

1: long at the bottom channel line, strong reversal bar.
2: second entry at least for a scalp, after major TL broken @ 3.
4: Good reversal bar @ resistance, at this point she might turning into range, at least a scalp
6: Bounce from support and new TL, could be just a scalp, still with the trend.
5: DBB flag, great reversal bar, worth a try.

Attachments

• after the facts.png
    after the facts.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 130
this thread a bit quite without Fug, this is a 30 m chart already showed on F thread, comments coming calling for dinner.....

Attachments

• 30m.png
    30m.png
    29 KB · Views: 99
this thread a bit quite without Fug, this is a 30 m chart already showed on F thread, comments coming calling for dinner.....

went long here in my swing trading: A trend line break, yes a steep one but a break, I had a 3 pushes down or wedge but continue to go down and had another 3 pushes down and a channel line overshoot, with the horizontal line it forms a double bottom bull flag, as soon as it touched the channel line she printed a pin bar on the 5m (see chart), I took my chance, now my protective stop is @ be, there is a big news coming while I am resting, there is a good just my stop is going to be hit, if not and goes the other way.......

Attachments

• swing.png
    swing.png
    50 KB · Views: 168
My scalping for today, 4 trades 3 win one loss.
Second trade was a loss, I made a mistake I should not have entered, the setup was not triggered yet.....last trade I took my profit prematurely 4 instead of 10, the other two were perfect, I should have entered another 2 trades (see arrow). Made about 18 pips, 20 is my daily target .
Done for the week. Looking forward for the WE.

Attachments

• today 1.png
    today 1.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 96
went long here in my swing trading: A trend line break, yes a steep one but a break, I had a 3 pushes down or wedge but continue to go down and had another 3 pushes down and a channel line overshoot, with the horizontal line it forms a double bottom bull flag, as soon as it touched the channel line she printed a pin bar on the 5m (see chart), I took my chance, now my protective stop is @ be, there is a big news coming while I am resting, there is a good just my stop is going to be hit, if not and goes the other way.......

Yes, Non-Farm Employment Change is a bit of nonsense...

What is Fugazsy when it's at home?

Nice thread btw :D

Excuse me? What kind of question is that? Why do you want to know? Did we chat before about anything else? I do not remember your nick.

This is my thread and I share my trading perceptions, my successes, my pains with many member here on the forum that seem to appreciate it and keen to share their own in a graceful manner (F, Tokyo, Sniper, Idhy, Alexa, Paddy, Barjon, Magnum, Atilla,Lex, Dow,N, Scolf,Dear, Pasz just to mention some...) if you unable to comment to the thread in the same manner as the mentioned member I have to clearly tell you that you are not welcome here.

I can only suppose trolling is your main goal and I have reported you for that, if that is the case I suggest you to take your "trolling attitude" somewhere else. Thank you.

Fugazsy

Last edited:
Excuse me? What kind of question is that? Why do you want to know? Did we chat before about anything else? I do not remember your nick.

This is my thread and I share my trading perceptions, my successes, my pains with many member here on the forum that seem to appreciate it and keen to share their own in a graceful manner (F, Tokyo, Sniper, Idhy, Alexa, Paddy, Barjon, Magnum, Atilla,Lex, Dow,N, Scolf,Dear, Pasz just to mention some...) if you unable to comment to the thread in the same manner as the mentioned member I have to clearly tell you that you are not welcome here.

I can only suppose trolling is your main goal and I have reported you for that, if that is the case I suggest you to take your "trolling attitude" somewhere else. Thank you.

Fugazsy

Err, dude, it was a friendly question. It was based on the title of the thread "It is all a Fugazsy" and I was wondering what a Fugazsy is supposed to be, apart from your username. I don't know if there is a language barrier or not but the question wasn't supposed to be rude. If you noticed, I also complimented your thread in the same post because I liked what I saw. :)

I thought you understood the joke because I saw yesterday that you 'Liked' the post, but this morning you reported it. Fair enough and that's no big deal, but be assured there has been a miscommunication somewhere, it wasn't meant as a troll at all!

Err, dude, it was a friendly question. It was based on the title of the thread "It is all a Fugazsy" and I was wondering what a Fugazsy is supposed to be, apart from your username. I don't know if there is a language barrier or not but the question wasn't supposed to be rude. If you noticed, I also complimented your thread in the same post because I liked what I saw. :)

I thought you understood the joke because I saw yesterday that you 'Liked' the post, but this morning you reported it. Fair enough and that's no big deal, but be assured there has been a miscommunication somewhere, it wasn't meant as a troll at all!

Personally, I think it's your avatar. TC was always too smart for his own paws...

That's why officer Dibble is giving you some stick... :cheesy:

latest

You could redeem your self by providing thread with some FX expletives :)

(y)

Addenda: Apologies in advance for polluting your thread Fugazsy. I'll try and keep it on thread but being a dog lover I couldn't resist the swipe at Top Cat (which I grew up with).

Also, always wondered what that meant and the youtube clip opened my eyes to whole new world. :)

I can vouch for myattitude, Fugsy, he is a good egg. pity you got off on the wrong foot.

Atilla, thought you had seen wolf of wall st ?

I think you got the wrong end of the stick re Myattitude, Fugazi!
lol. He just asked what a 'fugazi' actually is (I only know because I like gangsta movies! :)), and complimented you on the thread

I can vouch for myattitude, Fugsy, he is a good egg. pity you got off on the wrong foot.

Atilla, thought you had seen wolf of wall st ?

I have - but as he was gesticulating with his hands, I was looking out the window into the yonder and probably missed those magic pearls of wisdom.

Must watch that film again. On my Sunday todo list :)

Blimey !!!

MA is defo one of good guys F

Atilla on the other hand, he's a proper wind up merchant....& VERY FUNNY !!

Agreed re having to watch wolf of wall street again soon, I felt like I needed hospital treatment after watching that first time round....... the car scene, OMG !!!!!

Apologies again to fugsy, ref clogging up the thread.

I downloaded the wolf of wall st. Audiobook. Through audible, Its something to do with amazon and you get one free download.

20 hrs long and a proper laugh out loud book, goes into a lot more detail than the film, But you need to get the " unabridged " ( not shortened ) version.

''when it's at home'' is just an English phrase; used when you don't know the answer to something.
You could tell me that you keep fit by doing fartlek training, and if i'd never heard of that, I might say ''What's fartlek training when it's at home??''

Yes, Wolf is a great movie, I watched it twice myself, Scorsese is the one of the best in my view, the interpretation of Matthew McConaughey of the Fugazsy scene is mesmerising, the movie very much reminds me of the previous one "the goodfellars".

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/goodfellas-1990-dvdrip-500869

Beside Fugazsy for me has a deeper meaning: nothing is real, it is only about personal perception, it only exist in our mind, it is a bit like the funny side of "emptiness" in the Buddhism philosophy. To grasp it can be important in trading terms where a trader can avoid become prisoner of his own concepts, it helps to be fluid, nimble, not caring to be right but only to make money.

Last edited:

Myattitude

Thank you for your post, seems you used an "English phrase" as Schol is suggesting..... but we are not all English here, this is an International forum...... to me it seemed a strange question to ask, where you would questioning my validity or integrity, beside we never chatted about anything/trading before to perceive your comment less than a cheap sarcasm....... your post was also followed by two other different members (which have never made any previously input on this particular thread) answering your questioning underling the significance of the word fake/Fugazsy which you quickly liked...... (deleted promptly and rightly by the moderators together with your post.... surely they had their motivation if they did so).

Said that I accept it as a misunderstanding and If that is the case I apologies to you for my misinterpretation of it and I am looking forward to any of your comment related to trading on this thread.

Now back to the original question, how am I suppose to be at home? (the way I understand it) Just funny....:(

And sometimes a bit sensitive....:)

Fugazsy

Last edited:

This trade went +90 pips as soon as the release came out, if I was around I would have taken profit, but I was not and ended up as a BE trade, I knew the risk I was taken of "shaken traders out" during such day (F also suggested when I posted on his thread) but I also know at time it goes or ends up in one direction, if it did I would be up about 150-200 for a 10 pips risk, it did not work out... well all part of the deal.....better days will come....

Last edited: