It is all a Fugazsy

Attachments

• 103.png
    103.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 92
WD ----- I will always post my minus ticks but never the positive ticks ( thats my business ) hope you understand

Do what you like, this is not a competition......

I think if we share our analysis will make the thread richer, just showing profits or losses means nothing in my view, but just an ego trip...

When I post my perception I hope somebody will gain from it, if they see and angle that would inspire them, I am happy.....

lets get this clear there is no ego trip at this end ( if you do not want live calls with stop thats ok ) I shall not bother you again

did not reach there, got to 84........ but I suspect a second leg down....maybe to 82?

a second leg down and a rejection from 82 will produce a fail final flag, a double bottom bull flag and a fail BO at the UTL.....:cry:

Ok guys lets set some kind of rules here, this is not a live call thread, this is a journal, a journal where I like to share my perceptions, my understanding, my strength and my weakness.

Why? Because I like it to be it that way.

Anyone is invited to partecipate in here and do the same if they are interested, if they think they can share and learn they are very welcome here despite their level of perception .....otherwise there are others threads were they do things differently........

I am not only sharing but also trading and I do not need futile distraction.....Thank you.

Fgzsy

Last edited:
a second leg down and a rejection from 82 will produce a fail final flag, a double bottom bull flag and a fail BO at the UTL.....:cry:

here is the chart, please ask questions if you cannot spot them...

Attachments

• patterns.png
    patterns.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited: