risked 5 made 54..... lucky boy.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    25 KB · Views: 126
GM

risked 5 made 54..... lucky boy.

EU

fail BO at the DownTL, back from where she broke from and then break out.....

a bit later here but the push up was too strong, if shorted at the top would have been a greater trade, but I do not trade against the strength....yes there was a greater push down before it to justify it, but I did not have the guts to enter, probability was lower but the RR would have been great.....anyway...

Last edited:
Not sure, I will go to measure soon....I am also a bit worried......:innocent: Thank you

risked 6 made 41 EJ......

I have not trades left...

EJ

Prices moved upward in a channel (not drawn), but if we draw a line to the two top peak before the moved down, duplicate it and place it at the swing low between the peaks we have a channel, I entered at the break of the lower line, I also knew the line showed could act as support and I waited for a further bar which was a range bar, not a strong bull bar....

Last edited:
cleaned up my chart and drawn new TA for what is relevant now......seems in no man land atm, not my best game....

84 and 34 level also 69 but not that important..still good for a test to 34 but we need confirmation....early day for me....done.

Attachments

• clean up.png
    clean up.png
    17 KB · Views: 112
hey F ......jees you are on fire today - well done

N

N , thank you....a bit of luck there

Once I was trading with those cluster indicators, I am sure you are aware of them already.......they are very powerful in spotting divergence especially on the larger TF like weekly and daily, then I would try my entries on the smaller TF they did not work all the time, but when they did not mostly I was closing them at BE......when they did work I enjoyed long rides.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1464

many ways to draw trend line, this is one by Victor Sperandeo:

For an uptrend within the period of consideration, draw a line from the lowest low, up and to the highest minor low point preceding the highest high so that the line does not pass through prices in between the two points. Extend the line upwards past the highest high point.

For a downtrend within the period of consideration, draw a line from the highest high point to the lowest minor high point preceding the lowest low so that the line does not pass through prices in between the two high prices. Extend the line past the lowest high point downward.

gm draghi is talking in 30 minutes no sure how long he will talk, I hope not long, I need to trade...

morning could this be EU heading northbound as of now from this 57 area ?

GM BP

not sure, strength is down, strong last leg down but not followers after the break (67), she found support at the lower channel line also 3 pushes down, now into range, resistance of 67 just above......

Last edited: