It is all a Fugazsy

Home work.

Trade 1 : Failed break, s 13872 sl 13922 tp @ support, +6
Trade 2: Buy support after a final flag or fail to continue, b 13835 sl 13785 +10
Trade 3: Failed break, but entry as a second entry, the first entry 3 bars before was not considered because of the strong strength up, s 1399 sl 1404, +10
Trade 4: Failed break, s1386 sl 13912 tp @ support + 5
Trade 5: BOPB, sell 1379 sl 1384, +10.

Attachments

• home work.png
    home work.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 168
I am furious, pressed the button to short @ 14155 and got filled @ 14055, 10 pips slippage.....I called the broker, they need 24 hours to investigate......not trading anymore for the day....I am out of tune...

I am furious, pressed the button to short @ 14155 and got filled @ 14055, 10 pips slippage.....I called the broker, they need 24 hours to investigate......not trading anymore for the day....I am out of tune...

Morning Fugazsy

Dont except a 10 pip slippage - ok - 1 to 3 pips max and also make sure you have been getting some positive slippage over last say 20 trades etc

Otherwise no joy - move broker - but if they are good - they will compromise with you and maybe split any profit you should have had

Regards

F

Morning Fugazsy

Dont except a 10 pip slippage - ok - 1 to 3 pips max and also make sure you have been getting some positive slippage over last say 20 trades etc

Otherwise no joy - move broker - but if they are good - they will compromise with you and maybe split any profit you should have had

Regards

F

F

Thank you, you are right. It is just a pain having those issues....not the first time...

The broker is IC, I will let you know the outcome..I will not trade with them until resolved.

Last edited:
SEcond trade, I call this a double top bear flag, also a false BO of resistance, +22 pips.

my first trade was in the same direction and got stopped out, forgot about the news and I entered the trade just 5 minutes prior, kids staff....-6

Anyway, last couple of days, I lost a bit of my trading flair....I need to get it back....bit of work to do...

Attachments

• second trade.png
    second trade.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
SEcond trade, I call this a double top bear flag, also a false BO of resistance, +22 pips.

my first trade was in the same direction and got stopped out, forgot about the news and I entered the trade just 5 minutes prior, kids staff....-6

Anyway, last couple of days, I lost a bit of my trading flair....I need to get it back....bit of work to do...

(y) entry around 51 ???

In my opinion trading is also hard because many things go wrong all the time and not many traders can deal with it.....

On Thursday market was going up strongly, I carefully stayed on the side, each bar was carefully scrutinies, got to the previous day high strongly, seemed a continuation or second leg up was due, volatility increased but bulls's balls where not shining as much, bears stepped in but cautiously, bulls were a bit out of breath but still pushing, I clear battle was on creating a range.

Still I was on the side.

Then bears broke the low of the first candle below the resistance and afterwards made a second entry, still it was not clear, the previous bull trend was too strong.....

A few hours went by I was completely engaged still on the side, then as it usually does happen a huge bear trend bar developed, too wide to make an entry, the bar after that was also a bear shaved bar but tiny, I saw a great chance going short below it with a protective stop above it, at one pip below the candle I pressed to go short, my price was clearly on the bid, I got filled but 10 pips below, I closed the trade quickly knowing I was in trouble -5, the market went 30 pips down which was my TP at major support.

I was furious with the broker, no need for this slippage, it was market normal condition, still I was furious, that trade to me had a value of 12%, my risk was 5.

I stopped trading, I called the broker (a new one, I tried to stay calm) they needed 24 hours to check it out.......

I gave them a chance by waiting 24 hours, I find their response poor and I move all my account away from them....

Anything can happen anytime and it happens quite often....

Last edited: