It is all a Fugazsy

Home work

1: BO and a LCBeB, risk 4 gained 10, SL to BE. TP was a least at next support, did not get there. Stopped at BE.

2: BPB also DTBF, second entry (rally too strong) with an LCBeB , risk 8, covered 1318 (support), +35.

3: BPB to previous swing low, also BOF of resistance, LCBeB, risk 9, broke strongly the support at 1317 (still in) but out just above the bull second entry rejecting the 1317, +19.

4: FF at resistance defined by the range before the drop, also a BOF of the DTL an LCRB, risk 11, which can be trailed just above the trigger bar reducing the risk to 4, covered at the support at 1318 (session finished) +25.

I did actually take trade 2 and 4 also 3 but covered only with 2 pips because my entry was late (I was posting, bad man).

The home work is very useful for me, hopefully one day I will go back and I would have done very little wrong.

Attachments

• home work.png
    home work.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 115
my only trade for today, yesterday also only one...

Market breaks, pulls back to what I consider a structural line (solid) and a swing low line (dotted), also a break out failure (BOF) of the clear DTL (down trend line), also a DTBF (double top bear flag) and a pin bar...... perfect.

I am in profit but turns, goes back to my entry point and more, a BE I close the trade.

I never do this because all my trades are protected by strong supp/resist and also stop hunting is the norm.

But today I made some reading on someone that I respect in the trading arena and I got influenced and bended my perception and actions.....

A soon as my stop got triggered the trade went in my direction....

Always something to learn....

EDIT: also slow to react, the bar that triggered my stop is also a signal bar: a BOF of the new DTL (not drawn) and a BOF of the two line that I mentioned before....

Time to close the books for the day....:(

Attachments

• trade 1:b.png
    trade 1:b.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
not a easy day anyway....I think Draghi is due to talk.....it is always like this when he talks....

first trade of the day: Prices are approaching resistance in a strongly manner, please view and compare projection of the swing with the previous one, their depth with they previous one and projection with their depths , the first break is weak as its BP (pull back), then strong back to recent high and forms an AR (advance range, which is a small range above the larger range, clearly on the 1m TF) , here traders that only trades setups without viewing the underline structure of the market see a double top and sell, but the end bar is an HCRB (high close range bar, bullish bar), I see bears trapped, their stop is above that bar, I enter 1 pip above it,my trade is against the weak hands, prices go trough all my resistances (structural and swings), risk 6 (1%) made 14, yes it went further.....but I do not care....

Early day for me I am tired......

Attachments

• trade 1.png
    trade 1.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
I have 60 and 96 as support/resistance and 67 and 88 in between but not as strong....

2 strong legs down from the top, now at support, 60 is holding, the 1st minute of the last bar was a strong bull bar but it ended as a range bar....a flag is forming on the second leg down... at support

Good morning, I do not make live calls, I need to focus on my trades, if you do not find them useful the door is open...:innocent:

OK bye but your entry was around 7.00am area is that correct ??? last post here long EU 1.3665 stop -9

OK bye but your entry was around 7.00am area is that correct ??? last post here long EU 1.3665 stop -9

What? you are drinking cheap beer, I never posted a live trade, I only posted the trade after the fact......when I closed the trade...

Ok.....bye....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
What? you are drinking cheap beer, I never posted a live trade, I only posted the trade after the fact......when I closed the trade...

Ok.....bye....:rolleyes:

I cannot believe I have to do this...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Cheap beer.png
    Cheap beer.png
    41 KB · Views: 113
2 strong legs down from the top, now at support, 60 is holding, the 1st minute of the last bar was a strong bull bar but it ended as a range bar....a flag is forming on the second leg down... at support

I entered this above 60, @ 68 after the strong bull shaved bar, yes the trend down was strong but also trend up was strong, at support the bulls showed the balls and I entered, many late bears go trapped with the final flag, risked 5 (1%) made 10.

I made a another trade before that still a long and I closed at -2

I will be posting another chart after this were I draw my TA

Attachments

• second trade.png
    second trade.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 121
I entered this above 60, @ 68 after the strong bull shaved bar, yes the trend down was strong but also trend up was strong, at support the bulls showed the balls and I entered, many late bears go trapped with the final flag, risked 5 (1%) made 10.

I made a another trade before that still a long and I closed at -2

I will be posting another chart after this were I draw my TA

The Blue line (solid) is my structure line (60), this is where order flow is created, but we do not know what will happen here, the prints or PA will give us clues, strong trend up, strong trend down with 2 legs, trends are made of legs end normally ends with two legs.........anyway...

At 60 we focus on PA, the bar that breaks the 60 marked as 1 is a high close range bar(a range bar), many late bears entered at the BO hoping for a continuation, but bulls were waiting there, especially the one that missed the first move, on the second bar (not marked) which is a low close bear bar, new bears tried once more but did not close below the first bar, the third bar was a mid close range bar, there is a fight going on here, we do not enter here................ we let them fight, we do not get involved... we want to make money not to be right, some has to let it go, more the struggle (more participant) the more the reaction (when they need to pull out and in), the 4th bar is high close range bar, which closed near its high, many bears trying to short the final flag ( or a failure to continue), realise they made the wrong decision and covered (pain) and sideliner bulls like myself jump on the wagon (joy, but it should not be, a good trader is not effected by neither positive or negative outcomes) , in brief everyone is buying the bears and the bulls.......

Now I am really tired....

I am going have a break from the forum but I will be back.....

Attachments

• TA.png
    TA.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
good morning

third trade +28

the first trade I shorted the top of the range and I got stopped out, second trade the same idea, gained 4 covered half and moved SL to BE, second half stopped out @ BE, she then broke to the upside of the range, formed a flag, a continuation of the bull flag and a failure....I saw pain.....

Last edited:
One of many trades today...... I have been working hard lately on adjusting here and there.....and it seems it is paying off....this is one of them...

GU 5M TF

gained 24, initial risk 8 then 3

Attachments

• GU.png
    GU.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 122
Last edited: