Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

guys ...I would sugegst you all get into your trading instead of flaming F...........the markets are open so stop flaming and start trading ?

cheers
N

. . . I cannot call you a hater or whatever as you a member of staff - but this is exactly how I see it - and of course they are the facts . . .

. . . Then i suggest you chose one of your mods or some member of staff - to actually follow me and my calls for least 3 days or a week - rather than listen to all the jealous losers that are trying to cause trouble.
Hi Forexmospherian,
You can call me whatever you like!
:LOL:

For the record, I'm not a hater / disser / spoiler or an idiot that's jealous of your incredible success. To continue with barjon's legal analogy, as a neutral with no bias or agenda, it appears to me that the weight of argument favours the prosecution rather more than it does the defence. That's just plain, honest feedback - feel free to ignore it if you want.

The thing is, if you really wanted to redress the balance and silence your critics once and for all - you could do that easily by posting live calls and statements. (That's the commonly accepted definition of a live call - as opposed to your version.) That you've deliberately chosen not to do that is, of course, your prerogative. However, you must surely understand how that looks and, consequently, why members continue to question your motives.

Anyway, as I said in my previous post, I'll continue to keep an open mind . . .
Tim.

I do like to give a certain percentage of my earnings to charity, and TBH it has been accumulated since November, and just sitting there, so I thought either way it will end up going to a charity, and hopefully F's competitive streak may get him to play ball. Like I said I have no qualms in trusting a mod with my login details who can verify all details.

Best
John.

Trouble is John - i dont even believe you can even trade

As you know I have only been here since October Novemeber

Since then you have spent many many days following me

Now normally other traders - do make calls - even if they are wrong - they still make the call

I have made over 1400 + calls - and of course none up to today have been live ( joke)

Now out of those 1400 + calls - I have lost money on at least 300 of them

It might be just $10 - it might be $500 - but I lost money

I have not seen you call ONE TRADE

So you have not shown a statement - thats why they are all on to me - but as I say I will have the last laugh - and they must know they are being wound up on that side

BUt at least i made calls - whether they like them or not - I put my c*ck on the block - and make short term forecasts and calls

When you do say at least 5 calls - I will look at seeing then whether I challenge you

i would not be prepared to give 10k to charity - but you must be willing and thats fine as it obvious I would win anyway

Regards

Have a good day John

F :D

Hi Forexmospherian,
You can call me whatever you like!

For the record, I'm not a hater / disser / spoiler or an idiot that's jealous of your incredible success. To continue with barjon's legal analogy, as a neutral with no bias or agenda, it appears to me that the weight of argument favours the prosecution rather more than it does the defence. That's just plain, honest feedback - feel free to ignore it if you want.

The thing is, if you really wanted to redress the balance and silence your critics once and for all - you could do that easily by posting live calls and statements. (That's the commonly accepted definition of a live call - as opposed to your version.) That you've deliberately chosen not to do that is, of course, your prerogative. However, you must surely understand how that looks and, consequently, why members continue to question your motives.

Anyway, as I said in my previous post, I'll continue to keep an open mind . . .
Tim.

Thank you Tim for at least having an open mind

Thank you also for understanding that I did not know I had to show my bank statement and also my daily and weekly earnings to all the members here for them to believe me - EVEN WHEN I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING AT All

I would like you personally to check through my other thread this morning and take note of the calls

You can do this any day this week

please notE the times of calls - yes you know there can be a delay from typing and in coming onto the thread - and even if its 5 seconds - its near enough

Then please say if you think I might know what I am doing ???

I will also during this week make at least 70 calls - might be a lot more if I am not doing anything else

Out of those 70 + calls - you are the unbias guy

Tell me if they are brilliant or are useless

i know the answer in advance - but i no way will get 70+ correct - but I will get over 70% of the correct and over 80% if I am on a roll

We all know I work on average 5 pip stops

So therefore I am putting my COB ( thats what it known as in business speak)

I think you also know - I thrive on pressure :)

You have a good week Tim

And will you try and let me finish off my method this week - by asking all others to stop trying to trash this particular thread - although I do admit i don't mind the pictures of any nubile young ladies being posted;)

Regards

F

Last edited:
Why not post live calls Forexmosperian? It would make your thread more interesting and assure doubters about your altruism.

I also like that idea from Mr Fox. If followed nicely by T2W, that would bring lot of views & benefit the forum. Maybe the loser can give £10,000 to a small trading competition’s winner organized in the meantime by T2W?:idea:

Hi Zen

i have been posting live calls every day for approx 4 months

The trouble is - if one guy can spread a rumour - and then they find some scalps have hit the thread 1 or 3 mins late - they can have a field day

Because of this - i am going to change my thread slightly - and make sure I only forecast certain intraday trades that last over say 5 mins - ie they are not just scalps

i will also set my calls up that I intend to take by naming the price area in advance and that will normally be with 3- 5 pips of when I will be looking to take certain sweet spot scalps ( SSS)

Today i have deliberately made sure I post at the same time i enter etc - and have also then recapped at precise times etc

For 5 scalps all OK - but 3 are classics and fit the live call banner - as I posted in advance of price making the moves.

Its easy on say 10 -25 pip moves that least 15 - 45 mins

Over the 1400+ live calls I have made at least 40% would fit that bill and so there are already over 500 LIVE calls in that thread before today

Its just that I have been total brash and annoying certain factors of the old boy forum membership and so they are bound to try and do their best to discredit me as they still think I am Mr SpreadBetter - or some other fraudster from the past

If they are so far out at being wrong - just imagine what their trades are like ?

Will be trying this week to finish this method thread and will be getting onto free trades and LRs on tick charts next

That's if i am not diverted by other trash being mentioned

Regards

F

I will now get on later with the next part of my method - BT tease areas - and then after that the infamous "free trade"

Bermuda Triangle Tease zone - BTTZ

OK another important part of my intraday method

I am sure you have all heard of Bull Flags and Bear Flags etc - but I have a special name for certain price zones

I call them a BT tease area - or just a tease zone

Just like on the ocean when boats go missing in areas known as Bermuda Triangles - well exactly the same in currency markets - when price enters particular triangles or zones - at certain time of the day

Normally if you have say the EU in one - then you expect one on the Swissy

They might last anything from 15 mins to 100 mins but will not effect all pairs at the same time

When I ignored the GU and even EU at times today - the AU and EJ were fine

Time are so important for trading FX - especially with more automated bots being used

The idea is a pair will move up or down say 15 -30 pips - then stops and retrace or bounce - just under 50% of move

Then many will re enter thinking move will carry on etc

It does - but then pulls a HL or a LH - to catch swing traders out

You are then in the tease zone range - might be 11 pips - might be 25 pips

it will not be say 60 or 100 pips as thats too large for the manipulation going on

Ideal BT tease zones are a range of 15 to 30 pips

Yes that is the crucial stop size areas for many intraday traders

Then when price comes out the BT - it might do a false fade after 4 -8 pips

By doing that its caught more swing traders in trades

Price can then do a single / double or even triple whammy - ie then stop hunting both bulls and bear traders - trying to shake them out - as if your stop is at 35 pips - even a 27 pip move against you will - unnerve you - you might peel some off or if you are a nutter even martingale - as you feel so confident it will go your way

Once the market as used a BT tease zone to do your head in - upset your calm etc - then you will probably miss the proper move -

I will point them out during the week in the other thread

They can come at various times of the day - say a couple hrs before news events or after say some nice moves - were you might have made some nice pips and you feel confident to trade again

Even I sit on my hands in tease zones - and if i enter i know its a scalp only for 2 -7 pips as whatever way i take its more likely false

Hope that helps

If you have heard anything before not by me on 9 min time windows / BT tease zones / multi trading a session i would love to hear more

They are all my findings

But cannot take the claim for the infamous "free trade" - that i will explain more about tomorrow etc

Hope that helps

Regards

F

....................But cannot take the claim for the infamous "free trade" - that i will explain more about tomorrow etc ....................

Before you embark on that can you try something out? Take the last few "70% off" trades you did circa 15 - 20 points and let me know how it would have panned out if you'd left the whole lot on and put in an equivalent stop loss?

ie:

£100pp with 20 point gain is worth £2000
You will take 70% off thus locking in £1400
Instead, leave it all on and lock in £1400 by setting a 6 point stoploss

Before you embark on that can you try something out? Take the last few "70% off" trades you did circa 15 - 20 points and let me know how it would have panned out if you'd left the whole lot on and put in an equivalent stop loss?

ie:

On previous examples over the last 2 - 3 yrs

Free trades with tight stops going into then stops in profit - work about 20 -30% of the time making more pips and money than just leaving 100% on

Many days - i will take a scalp get say 8 -10 pips - take 70% off and then the 30% left on only gains me another 3 - 10 pips - before dropping 15 pips or more

The market seems deliberately set up to always back track any move

Ie if price rises say 15 pips - it might come down 12 pips and then go up say 17 pips then down say 10 pips etc etc

Being a scalper / intraday with high initial lot stakes - I want to get into profit asap - and then relax and not work in a negative area - and also know that by taking 70% even letting my 30% stake go back to entry - i still have a profit on the trade - even though a reduced one compared with leaving 100% on

There are every quarter or so - were some free trades on 30% make 200 -300 pips without ever going back from original entries

They are rare to me - but I know of other traders -who manage them better than me and allow 25 -50 pip pullbacks on trades with 80+ pips and end up over weeks and months making large pips - ie 300+ - with of course risk already out the way as they have the stops in profit and in some cases pay for guaranteed stops if its bigger buck involved and they are not around at all to manage

Need to do a new update for this year to find out what you have mentioned now

Regards

F

...........Ie if price rises say 15 pips - it might come down 12 pips and then go up say 17 pips then down say 10 pips etc etc...........

Well, of course, that's what you're all about as a scalper isn't it? :)

i wouldn't have thought that your "free trade" will come back far without you getting further scalp set ups one way or another, so your main interest must be that price just keeps on going from your exit level. When it does you're better off having 100% on than 30%.

If you regard the 70% as your satisfactory return with anything else from the "free trade" as a bonus then, if you instead use a stop and trail it, then every point is £100 bonus coming your way if you see what I mean.

Be interested to see what you find anyway

ie:

ps: If you do the exercise try doing it with a trailing stop as well.

ps: If you do the exercise try doing it with a trailing stop as well.

In the past i did try a "swiss army knife" app - that I could adjust so to trail always at say 5 or 10 or 20 pips behind on all scalp trades. Unfortunately did not like MT4 for scalping though

Then when I was shown pyramiding and peeling I tried it - but nowadays only add scalps onto free trades which is a slightly different way

Still more for me to learn on this side of money management - but i still put locking in a profit as quickly as possible as my number one priority - although I have to balance it with the number of scalps I take - as don't really like taking more than 4 per hour - so getting the balance will always be an ongoing exercise

Regards

F

Last edited:
After a recent pincer movement attack by the old guard on the other live thread - i am ready to start training some more FX scalpers and traders with over say 2 yrs experience - totally free of charge with no strings attached - although I only want genuine guys - not ones who want to sell it on etc

Ideally they need to want to go full time - They will need another 6 - 9 months to get to a good level - and then its up to them

Major Magnum - was committed and has put in over 1000 hrs plus in last 4 months learning and testing out my methods

He will still need a few more months - but he is well on course for consistency is intraday trading

Will list some of the work to start intermediate level traders off on their new journey later on

Regards

F

After a recent pincer movement attack by the old guard on the other live thread -
Ideally they need to want to go full time - They will need another 6 - 9 months to get to a good level - and then its up to them

Major Magnum - was committed and has put in over 1000 hrs plus in last 4 months learning and testing out my methods

He will still need a few more months - but he is well on course for consistency is intraday trading

Will list some of the work to start intermediate level traders off on their new journey later on

Regards

F

i am ready to start training some more FX scalpers and traders with over say 2 yrs experience - totally free of charge with no strings attached - although I only want genuine guys - not ones who want to sell it on etc

Good god man 40+ pages in, and your still debating with yourself on when to start.

Best
John.

i am ready to start training some more FX scalpers and traders with over say 2 yrs experience - totally free of charge with no strings attached - although I only want genuine guys - not ones who want to sell it on etc

Good god man 40+ pages in, and your still debating with yourself on when to start.

Best
John.

perhaps hes shy ?...............hahahahahahhahaha :LOL:

After a recent pincer movement attack by the old guard on the other live thread - i am ready to start training some more FX scalpers and traders with over say 2 yrs experience - totally free of charge with no strings attached - although I only want genuine guys - not ones who want to sell it on etc

Regards

F

perhaps hes shy ?...............hahahahahahhahaha :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Maybe he should start teaching infants to trade, because by the time he's finished, they'll probably be the ripe old age of 60.

Best
John