Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

So you don't believe in reformed characters then ?

So really jail is waste of time - every fraudster should have it tattooed on the forehead - as even after 30 yrs - they are still the same person

My old boss would have to disagree with you ;-)

If Bernie Madoff took up bible reading, practicing good deeds, helped others who were less fortunate, suddenly saw the light, he would still be tagged as a fraudster because that's what he is. Whatever he becomes in the future does not alter the fact that he is a fraudster. I'm simply pointing out that he can never be an ex-fraudster.

LOL

...........I have been doing it every day on the other thread for 4 months..........

No, you haven't - that's the problem. Just point me to the posts where you have "live called" your actual entries and I'll stand corrected.

LOL

I have been doing it every day on the other thread for 4 months

Tomorrow - please all of you come and join me and see my make some calls - and not 5 or 10 mins after the event

Meanwhile Mr Fox will be making some calls on his one currency pair he trades - but will not be taking over 10 trades in the day

I reckon one day this week - i need to make say 25 -40 calls for you all to check out - and see what the pip count adds up to

Trouble is i would have to really focus then and not get side tracked by any "spoiler"

Even better - on that other "live" thread - why dont all of you get trading and makes some calls - without my help lol

Those results would be interesting :)

No I won't.
Like I told you a while back my dear fellow, the reason why I will not be making live calls, or following your calls is because my number 1 priority is to make money. I'll be spending all my time to focus, and concentrate on my trading. However you know where I am when your ready.
;)

P.S. May I just say thank you very much F, for making a wet Sunday pass for me with soo much lulz. This verbal jousting has had me more entertained that the Final, and I hope your taking all this in with great humour also.

:)

Best
John

Reactions: tar
Just in case testosterone levels were dropping.....

credit goes to robster for this cheeky little number

attachment.php

No, you haven't - that's the problem. Just point me to the posts where you have "live called" your actual entries and I'll stand corrected.

Post 11874 JON

Last entry on other thread so easy to find - with 2 trades from Friday am and related comments etc etc

If i need to find the other 1000+ plus over 70 days - I am sorry you would have to pay me for my time :)

Regards

F

Post 11874 JON

Last entry on other thread so easy to find - with 2 trades from Friday am and related comments etc etc

If i need to find the other 1000+ plus over 70 days - I am sorry you would have to pay me for my time :)

Regards

F

Does this mean you need a vendor badge ? If so please let me know and I will add one.

Does this mean you need a vendor badge ? If so please let me know and I will add one.

LOL

That is a very good point CV

I should not ask Jon to pay me my time to sift through nearly 1500 pages looking for trade calls before they happen

No - no vendor at all

I just hope now he does not ask me to do that as it would take a few days and therefore i would not want to carry that job out :)

My time trying to help other forex traders here is totally free - and in fact the only money i earn from forex is what's traded in the numerous live accounts I trade from

Not made 1 penny in 3 years from any of my forex blogging - so hardly make the vendor badge award lol

Regards

F

Last edited:
Post 11874 JON

Regards

F

ok, fxmo, I'll give you the swissy but the other merely says "Presently a scalp buy above 3696" and the vast majority of your calls start off like that.

Now that's ok at calling a level at which you will favour one side or the other, but does little to indicate where and when you have actually taken a trade.

You may be one of the best traders on the planet for all I know - certainly you rarely let a post go by without proclaiming how good you are - but, beyond your word on it, you don't provide much by way of real evidence to back it up.

As others have pointed out, it would be so easy for you to do so and your continued refusal merely adds to the suspicion that you are not as good as you say you are (incessantly to the point of boredom) and that you have something to hide.

Barring some last minute Perry Mason type relevations from the defence I'm afraid I would be much happier at the prosecution table on what we've got so far. Pity really.

ok, fxmo, I'll give you the swissy but the other merely says "Presently a scalp buy above 3696" and the vast majority of your calls start off like that.

Now that's ok at calling a level at which you will favour one side or the other, but does little to indicate where and when you have actually taken a trade.

You may be one of the best traders on the planet for all I know - certainly you rarely let a post go by without proclaiming how good you are - but, beyond your word on it, you don't provide much by way of real evidence to back it up.

As others have pointed out, it would be so easy for you to do so and your continued refusal merely adds to the suspicion that you are not as good as you say you are (incessantly to the point of boredom) and that you have something to hide.

Barring some last minute Perry Mason type relevations from the defence I'm afraid I would be much happier at the prosecution table on what we've got so far. Pity really.

I get so fed up "blowing my own trumpet" Jon - but it has given me great pleasure ever since that first week I joined - and was made so unwelcome by the other guys on the Lord Flash "live" thread

I think the trick there was - guess - make sure it a swing trade that might last a few days or week - give yourself enough room - ie 70 pips or better 150 -200 pip stop - then -

If after a few days you are up - even by only 20 or 30 pips - pull the trade - claim a win and say its not quite going to plan

OR - if that does not happen - and it stays say 40 -70 pips in the wrong direction - hope everyone forgets about it and then if in another month it goes back in your direction - try and claim it - what a laugh

The fact that so many made bad calls - actually helped - many must have found comfort if they only lost 30 pips - and were proud to say - pulled before my 100 pip stop

The first 2 calls I made on Friday am at 7 01am - both were so accurate and could have been both taken off 5 pip stops

The fact that both never went back into the red or negative land - and in total made over 220+ pip in total - must not be forgotten - by any trader wanting to play the "free trade" method

I really think I must start blowing my own trumpet more

Its so obvious members here do not recognize true skill and talent -it is so rare in Fx trading

Saying that there is another "Forexmospherian" trader here who is a far better "complete" master trader than me

I am only really good short term

Sir Gissachance can scalp as well or even better than me off a tick chart - but also can swing and position far more accurately than I can

Still after over 2 decades of trading currencies - you probably would expect that

I still need a few thousand more hours on live charts to catch up :)

Regards

F

I will happily post a statement of my fills tomorrow at 5pm along with live entries stops and targets if you will do the same. Somehow I dont think you will do this though.

so are we on for tomorrow Forexmofo? Why are you so afraid of posting your fills? This is what everyone wants to know.

your last post comes across as the mad rantings of a delusional fantasist. just saying as that's how it comes across over here in the real world.

A pity, indeed. I was hoping for some good reading but there's, always, a lot of chaff to search through to find something that may not be there, at all.

Must make a comment to admin or to mods etc and so all other members are also aware - I cannot reply to Tar or to SCM - until the other matter has been dealt with

I have to totally ignore them now - which is a shame - but that's how it is

So i need now some more "spoilers / haters / dissers" etc or whatever they many be "catergorised" as to ask their questions or any more questions and then I might be able to answer them

Until then - they have to be ignored by me

Plus the fact wanted to this week finish this next part of the thread off - and of course have another brilliant weeks trading

Have a good trading week - i will ;-))

+1

Hi Forexmospherian,
I'm happy to keep an open mind but, from where I stand, the odds are rather stacked against you. You've posted mountains of fluff (PLEASE, please, please don't ever mention again the number of trades you've taken or the number of hours you've spent screen watching!) Now it's time to back up your claims with something concrete, something substantial. From what I can see, what you've posted so far amounts to precious little on that front.

Suffice to say - as it currently stands here on T2W - your stock is crashing daily. Whatever your agenda is, and you must surely have one given the number of posts you've made and the amount of time, effort and energy you've invested into T2W - doesn't appear to be working. If you really have something genuine to offer for FREE for the benefit of the wider membership, then now is the time to cut to the chase and provide something of real substance. I really hope you can but, based on the evidence to date, I won't be holding my breath.
Tim.

Why not post live calls Forexmosperian? It would make your thread more interesting and assure doubters about your altruism.

I also like that idea from Mr Fox. If followed nicely by T2W, that would bring lot of views & benefit the forum. Maybe the loser can give £10,000 to a small trading competition’s winner organized in the meantime by T2W?:idea:

so are we on for tomorrow Forexmofo? Why are you so afraid of posting your fills? This is what everyone wants to know.

your last post comes across as the mad rantings of a delusional fantasist. just saying as that's how it comes across over here in the real world.

:)

Attachments

• imagesKY31A6FQ.jpg
    imagesKY31A6FQ.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 146