Intraday Trading the Forex market to make consistent profit

+1

Hi Forexmospherian,
I'm happy to keep an open mind but, from where I stand, the odds are rather stacked against you. You've posted mountains of fluff (PLEASE, please, please don't ever mention again the number of trades you've taken or the number of hours you've spent screen watching!) Now it's time to back up your claims with something concrete, something substantial. From what I can see, what you've posted so far amounts to precious little on that front.

Suffice to say - as it currently stands here on T2W - your stock is crashing daily. Whatever your agenda is, and you must surely have one given the number of posts you've made and the amount of time, effort and energy you've invested into T2W - doesn't appear to be working. If you really have something genuine to offer for FREE for the benefit of the wider membership, then now is the time to cut to the chase and provide something of real substance. I really hope you can but, based on the evidence to date, I won't be holding my breath.
Tim.

Oh come off it Tim

I cannot call you a hater or whatever as you a member of staff - but this is exactly how I see it - and of course they are the facts

1. I am a Full time forex trader - OK - but to stay intraday and in the necessary zone to take 10 -20 trades a day you need to be able to focus and stay in your relative best performance zone. Trading is boring and lonely - I need some interaction with other similar traders - but only ones focused on trading currencies ideally between 6 30am to 5 pm every day.

2. I found out approx just over 3 yrs ago that by typing out my thoughts along with levels and reviewing my posts every hr or so - it made me take more trades and it helped me perform better. Suddenly I could trounce my 20 pip target and within a 6 months it was set at 30 pips and then to 50 pips

3. I wanted to intraday more than just one or two pairs - nowadays I can cover 3 to 5 pairs and trade them most days

4. As i blogged and shared my levels with other traders - I got to meet other more "free minded" traders who did not think that Elliot Waves theory or harmonic patterns - Pitchforks Fibs etc actually were the "bee knees"

5. Up to August last year I was in the Forexmospherian group in another forum.The forum disbanded all groups - I got into big arguments with 2 guru traders - I will not name them but I am sure it easy to find out - one a Professor by trade - and the other a Doctor. Their calls and advise were to put it mildly - cr*p and I and a few other traders tried to inform them that fortune telling with no stops or stops over 200 pips were not viable ways of trading ( not investing)

6 So i moved here in October and received such a warm welcome - that said to me - i need to go into this forum big time and shake them up

I think i have achieved that in four months - but still not accomplished my mission - ie convert an train a few traders I do not know into good profitable intraday traders - with absolutely no payment or reward in return

The real test is whether I can do that in 6 -9 months

MM has been a great pupil for the last 4 months - the next 2-3 months will be the key

i would like to take onboard 2 or 3 more traders - but they must have a minimum 18 -24 months of FX experience behind them and be willing to put in the work similar to MM - ie 20 -40 hrs a week of small frame chart watching and watching for all the clues I have mentioned already in the other thread - plus a few more

That will keep me entertained - and should keep other member entertained as well - rather than me just joining another smaller group and continue to blog elsewhere

Unfortunately - i have rubbed up a number of old timer members - but most of them seem to have no respect to T2W - or guys like you who try and control and regulate the Forum

I need another week to finish this thread - with no interruptions

Then i suggest you chose one of your mods or some member of staff - to actually follow me and my calls for least 3 days or a week - rather than listen to all the jealous losers that are trying to cause trouble

I hope that explains my position

Please feel free to ask more questions - but I am going to watch Top gear on the TV and also have a couple of hrs with the family - so might not be on too later

Regards

F

6 So i moved here in October and received such a warm welcome - that said to me - i need to go into this forum big time and shake them up

Why did you feel this F ?

Why did you feel you had to come in "big time" and shake the forum up ?

What i found when i joined, was a bunch of extremely helpful, decent and intelligent guy's whom were willing to help a newbie out.

I never once felt like shaking the place up :confused:

Why did you feel this F ?

Why did you feel you had to come in "big time" and shake the forum up ?

What i found when i joined, was a bunch of extremely helpful, decent and intelligent guy's whom were willing to help a newbie out.

I never once felt like shaking the place up :confused:

Hi Mike

Of course - I am totally joking when I say I received such a warm welcome

It was the worst welcome I have encountered - before I even got on my "high horse"

I was told unless I stuck to the rules on the live Lord Flash thread - ie 3 posts - entry exit target and stop - don't bother

Then told find another thread etc - and then when I did - within 2 days I was banned for a day after being called Mr Spread Better and a crook etc etc

When I then proved I was not this person and instead I told the truth about my background in business - i was still verbally attacked by all and sundry - ie sheeple folk following other sheeple and that I would not last a week

Now coming into my 5 month 120k of page views on the other thread and averaging over 4 -5 k views a week - that means some other traders on this site must appreciate my work.

Its been a which hunt from day 1 simply because some "thicko's" thought I was Mr SB

The only reason I have stayed on was really to prove them wrong - ( i am not Mr SB and i dont sell any forex services etc - why should I will my trading skill)

Now in this last week after 2 more "old timers" left - from what ever reasons - it was time for the other old time brigade to stand up and be countered - ie - do what it takes to get rid of me

As far as I am concerned I am here for this year and if my page hits drop to just 250 per week - ie me and my dog checking it - then I just carry on as normal - because I will be doing the same somewhere else to I finally fully retire which could be within the next 3 years

Hope that explains more to you Mike

Regards

F

With regards to the amount of time I spend blogging here - well I am not on Facebook or Twitter and in the working week - its covered easily within my working day

The only reason i'm asking, Over the last few years or so, just to name a few, Dollars, daxdaytrader, and others have started similar threads about how to there going to make teh big money live trading, trying to reel in unsuspecting newbies. They all appeared to talk the talk yet never produced a live call or a statement to back them up. Now, you must see the similarities here and your thread.

Had you been around here the last few years to witness these then im sure you would relate to what's been asked of you to produce something substantial to back you up.

Once you spend a little time getting to know other posters you will soon realise that you are in very good company, But, unfortunately to win them over, you are going to have to play on a level field and show some sort of a statement or some live call's.

I understand you like winding them up by refusing to do this, or you may have another reason for not doing so, but, You would gain a lot more credibility as the professional scalper that you claim if you did, And, no one would see it as you backing down to pressure, quite the opposite in fact.

all the best anyhow (y)

The only reason i'm asking, Over the last few years or so, just to name a few, Dollars, daxdaytrader, and others have started similar threads about how to there going to make teh big money live trading, trying to reel in unsuspecting newbies. They all appeared to talk the talk yet never produced a live call or a statement to back them up. Now, you must see the similarities here and your thread.

Had you been around here the last few years to witness these then im sure you would relate to what's been asked of you to produce something substantial to back you up.

Once you spend a little time getting to know other posters you will soon realise that you are in very good company, But, unfortunately to win them over, you are going to have to play on a level field and show some sort of a statement or some live call's.

I understand you like winding them up by refusing to do this, or you may have another reason for not doing so, but, You would gain a lot more credibility as the professional scalper that you claim if you did, And, no one would see it as you backing down to pressure, quite the opposite in fact.

all the best anyhow (y)

The thing is Mike - on the FX trading side - the standards that have been set here in the past - are very poor

i dont expect newer members to produce totally consistency - but when I said my priority is making positive pips - EVERYDAY- it was looked and frowned upon - this guy must be off his rocker ie similar to traders of the past saying that they will take 1k to 1 million in a year or two

I have been totally honest that I could not cut it above 25 lots per pip and failed to carry on taking my account above $250+ k. I had to give up trying to compound and increase my capital account infinitum etc - instead back down under 10 lots per pip and not allowing my account to rise above $70k and instead take profit out often.

Probably if i had been dealing with a few millions of a banks money it would have been a totally different ballgame - but not when you are dealing with your own hard earned cash.

So as I have said to a couple of other traders - with the exception of Dow Jones who seems intraday consistent and controls his losses very tightly - I just have not seen anything here to impress me

In fact the only other trader who as impressed me with some of his trading results is the guy I am tutoring in front of the forum - ie Major Magnum

Surely that says something - or am I just not looking on the correct FX threads ??

Regards

F

PS - the other trader who might be very good is CV - - not convinced on the bingo card and the idea of hedging though

Last edited:
the%20secret%20life%20of%20walter%20mitty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, ill leave you be, and keep popping in for a look on your thread, I agree that MM is doing fantastic even though he has his own doubts about his trading.

The fact is though, the people who are questioning you are the same ones that hunted out all the previous fake's, and very successfully may i add.

Think yourself lucky that "pboyles" or "beginner joe" are not here :LOL:

Ok, ill leave you be, and keep popping in for a look on your thread, I agree that MM is doing fantastic even though he has his own doubts about his trading.

The fact is though, the people who are questioning you are the same ones that hunted out all the previous fake's, and very successfully may i add.

Think yourself lucky that "pboyles" or "beginner joe" are not here :LOL:

The key thing here Mike is

1. I am not a fake

2, i am not a crook or a vendor selling anything for money or any gain

i just don't have too

I know people cannot understand that part

So thats the difference Mike -

Regards

F

PS - the other trader who might be very good is CV - - not convinced on the bingo card and the idea of hedging though

:LOL: Funny guy.

I post statements....I wonder if that's why they leave me alone, that and my rather brusque style perhaps....either way, I don't seem to get hassled ! Food for thought perhaps!

The first 2 calls I made on Friday am at 7 01am - both were so accurate and could have been both taken off 5 pip stops

The fact that both never went back into the red or negative land - and in total made over 220+ pip in total - must not be forgotten - by any trader wanting to play the "free trade" method

I really think I must start blowing my own trumpet more

F

Not accurate , he just made a few pips in EU and Swissy 7:01 calls and balled-out quickly -not 220 pips- , and after that he was mixing selling and buying in EU , so cant take credit for a big swing in the market especially he already closed and he said about the swissy "Be careful if all changes in this next hr " !

1-EU trade : Long from 3703
70% closed at 3712 and 30% at 3716

EU - 70% off scalp buy at 3712 - leave 30% stop at 3705

OK -out 30% scalp buy on EU at 3716

2-Swissy short from 883 but closed all at 866 at best :

Swissy - did not leave a free trade sell on - but it was only my second trade of the day - so then needed the pips in the kitty ;-)

At 8866 atm and under 77 still a scalp sell and session bearish

Be careful if all changes in this next hr

I say a scalp sell on the Swissy at 8888 and price was then at 8883 - and I was in the scalp sell approx 1 min or less before before I posted

During the next 60 mins price dropped to 66 - so even from 83 it was 16 pips net

I

7:01 original post :

Morning Guys

Quick update and review of the main pairs I plan to trade today

I can add some if need be - but normally out of the 5 -6 I go with - 2 of them I have scalped for approximately 8 yrs and then the rest I started looking at more over the last 3-5 yrs - When I increased my daily targets up from 20 pips to 30 then to 50 pips just over 14 months ago

OK - first group

EU - Price at 3703 and peaked so far at 3727 then a LH at 14/15

Presently a scalp buy above 3696

Swissy - Price at 8883 - a scalp sell from 8888 - but in a BT tease zone of under 20 pips - ie approx 72 to 92 ish

More to follow

Have a good day

Regards

F

Last edited:
I suggest today all haters / dissers / spoilers and any other idiots check out my live calls prior to European Open to approx 7 30 pm

Its so annoying for anyone who just cannot read price at the coalface and in the noise - like me

If i was not me - i would be frustrated and annoyed spending 5 - 8 years trading and still not being consistent

I am helping some other traders to learn how to do what I do - everyday - here on the forum - in front of all - totally free of charge

Have a great day

I have already

Regards

F

I suggest today all haters / dissers / spoilers and any other idiots check out my live calls prior to European Open to approx 7 30 pm

Its so annoying for anyone who just cannot read price at the coalface and in the noise - like me

If i was not me - i would be frustrated and annoyed spending 5 - 8 years trading and still not being consistent

I am helping some other traders to learn how to do what I do - everyday - here on the forum - in front of all - totally free of charge

Have a great day

I have already

Regards

F

You cant get it wrong because you were bullish and bearish in EJ :

EJ at around EO at 7 00 am

Price at 139 81

Scalp bullish above 139 79 - and scalp bearish under 76 and 73

139 89 high so far today - need above 94 and 140 to be holding scalp buys on longer or taking new ones

So it was already in your bullish area at 81 then it dropped down !

You cant get it wrong because you were bullish and bearish in EJ :

So it was already in your bullish area at 81 then it dropped down !

A completely ridiculous call on the EJ wasnt it. He said long and short then mysteriously came back and posted he had made a profit. The mods really should put s stop to this as T2W has been trashed enough.

A completely ridiculous call on the EJ wasnt it. He said long and short then mysteriously came back and posted he had made a profit. The mods really should put s stop to this as T2W has been trashed enough.

And the price was already in his "bull" area ...

The mods really should put s stop to this as T2W has been trashed enough.

Oh I'd have to disagree with your last statement SCM, I haven't laughed so much since Sunday. I can remember a chap who'd been a member for quite a while(I suppose if you've been here long enough you can bear witness to have seen it, and read it all) telling me he was only here for the Lulz, and I didn't quite know what he meant, but I do now.

Threats of Flying squad, and zero dark thirty, dillusions of grandeur, and the one that got me the most was the threat of legal action. Can you just picture the conversation.

F "Hi is that Cheri Booth"
CB "Speaking, and who is this disturbing me on a Sunday afternoon"

F "Well I'm F, friend of Richard Branson, and the worlds most leading expert on the forex market, and owner of the Hindsight Trading Co."

CB "How may I help you"
F "Well someone who I've never met called me a fraudster on the internet, Boo Hoo, I want you to sue him for all his worth, and make him apologise to me".

CB "Oh I think I'm under qualified for this job Mr. F, but tell me does your phone do this.."
F "hears disconnected dial tone"

What an utter load of tosh.

Best
John.

Nice to see the lady in the yellow crochet bikini made a guest appearance yesterday. I don't think FoMo will take you up on your 10 large challenge John.

I think you idiots need to revisit the other thread again

Another brilliant EJ call - even though I say it myself

You really are now clutching straws

My calls are probably the best here - and the trouble is

YOU ALL KNOW THAT

Have a great day

I have already - and will have a better one later on;-))

Regards

F

Nice to see the lady in the yellow crochet bikini made a guest appearance yesterday. I don't think FoMo will take you up on your 10 large challenge John.

I do like to give a certain percentage of my earnings to charity, and TBH it has been accumulated since November, and just sitting there, so I thought either way it will end up going to a charity, and hopefully F's competitive streak may get him to play ball. Like I said I have no qualms in trusting a mod with my login details who can verify all details.

Best
John.