Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday 25th July 2014 - Approx 6 32 am UK - Pre Opens

Good Morning Fx Intraday Traders

Last day of the week - and one many ignore - either not trading Friday or even a Monday ?

Why i don't know - once you learn to Intraday trade properly - you never fear any day - not even NFP Freaky Friday - simply because you are in control via stops and knowing you only trade when you feel there is a high probability price will go your way in your time frame

I expect to lose today - at least once - maybe 3 times or more even - BUT I am confident I will also win 8 or 10 or even 15 times - all depending how busy the markets are over the day

Normal stuff - quick review and updates on the main pairs I will be trading

Have a great day

Regards

F

EJ

I will start with my favourite intraday pair for now - the EJ - mainly because I am already in it on 30% from one scalp buy trade yesterday and because I took another scalp buy in the 6 00 am TW at 137 043

Price as not been above 137 09 yet this morning - yesterday it made 137 17 but there is interim R's at 10 -12 area.

EU

Not in this atm on a scalp buy - and really I should be - but as mentioned just in EJ atm

EU made another low yesterday at 3437/8 - and then moved back up to 3485 ish

We have done a HL in the Asian session at 61 and now we are trying to break through the R's at 3470 -75

As I said yesterday - my line in the sand is approx 3460 -65

Above i favour scalp buys for higher again - but maybe not above 3510 or 3530 max

Below 65 and 60 - look more at scalp sells for tries on low at 3437 and even down to 3420 -25

News

We do have red EU news at 9 00 am and then red Pound news for the GU at 9 30 am

Talking of the GU lets look at that pair next

GU

New low yesterday of 6966 - and then afterwards retraces - up so far to 6994/5

Price atm at 6990 and a scalp sell last hr - but not in it for now - as only fallen 5 pips

Saying that - down to 30% stakes at 137 08 on the EJ - as it cannot get above 137 10 for now

EJ

taken 70% off this mornings scalp buy at 137 09 and then down to 30% stakes - that I will leave on above 137 00

For now 137 08 is a scalp sell - and i would look at taking a sell on any bounce that come back from price testing under 136 96.

EJ

Out one 30% scalp buy at 137 01 - not waited for it to test under 137 00

For now under 137 06 - still a scalp sell and i will look at getting in it on bounces staying under 05/6

morning Pete --------- private question (lol) what time of morning does the better half eject you from love nest

7 14 am

Cannot scalp sell again off the 99 bounce on EJ for now - as price gone over 05/6 and testing 137 07 now

Ideally i should have just scalp bought at 136 99 or 137 00 - but already still in one 30% scalp buy from yesterday - so had not wanted to buy again when I expected price to stay under 137 06 for now

morning Pete --------- private question (lol) what time of morning does the better half eject you from love nest

LOL - Yes I was up early this morning as dropped kids off at airport and back home at 6 15 am

It's great when its summer and sun's out - but when we get the winter again - i will be still snoring at 6 30 am lol zzzzzzzzzz

EJ

137 10 still the R to crack -and if we just crack it by only 1 or 2 pips - ignore as more than likely false - just like the fall to 136 99 just

GU

Listening to the news this morning - we should just be buying the Pound as the news release is supposed to be telling us we are all back to normal and the UK's figures are good - etc etc etc

So have those nice commercial bar stewards just be taking the GU lower - so they can now fry all the bears ?

Surely they are clever than that - thats too easy game play - they need a more complicated one

As we try 7000 again in this hour and all is expecting good news and price to rise - why dont they try and drop it say 70 -90 pips instead again ??

7 32 am

EU

still trying up and now at 3473/4

Above 3469 still a scalp buy - but remember 70 to 85 is all really just R area - so unless we clear above 85 - be ready for a pullback and a scalp sell

Swissy

I normally ignore this pair as so slow - but when all pairs are slow its worth seeing if much is happening - and this morning whilst the EU as been rising the UChf as been a clear scalp sell under 9023 - with price now at 9018

AU and EA

AU managed to stay above 9400 - after peaking yesterday at 9470 area

This morning its been trying up again and presently at 9420

9410 to 25 - ie 15 pips is like a BTTZ area for me - so leaving alone atm

EA - price at 4303 with high so far at 4322

Will be looking more at both to trade after the 2 news releases in the 9 -10 am window

Status
Not open for further replies.