Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

7 42 am - glad I did take my 30% scalp buy scalp off at 71 after it did not make above 76 again

I had planned to leave it on to 7162 - and now price as dropped to 7161

If we stay above 58/59 - I think we can look at scalp buys again - Pound is bullish still - but wanting to tease all its traders

As I have already mentioned - needs under 7155 and 50 to be holding or taking more scalp sells for now with then next supports at 40/45

7 51

Gu at 58/59 now - not just jumped in scalp buy -yet - but getting ready if the clues line up now and we stay above 57

GU

We need above 7164 to hold the scalp buy on from 58/59 - the clues say yes its a scalp buy - but the PA is not as positive as we need with the hr change now taking place

No 64 - and I will just exit - hopefully above 60 at least

morning F stalking EU for short

Morning BP

Well I am out scalp buy at no over 3604- but I know for now we can scalp sell under 3608/9

Trouble is time here - to go under 3597 and 94 we need another 10 mins on the time rules

If 98 or 3600 holds - we will test over 3604 then

Complicated - but thats trading against players ;)

Have a good day

Last edited:
8 09 am

GU as fallen to sleep at London Open ;)

Some traders must be thinking how can we play this ?

I am out of scalp buy for now - as no 64 with highest for me 618

Unless we go above 64 - I will jut forget scalp buys - and only look at scalp sells under 54 and 50 for now

EJ

We should be able to scalp sell somewhere around 88 to 91 - above 94+ still scalp buys - but like EU both in down session mode whist we stay under last supports that are now R's

EU - 98 low so far 99 HL - but need above 3604 to try 3608/9 area for a test and maybe then a scalp sell

Over 3610 and 13 still scalp buys

A very slow morning so far - but this may be just another devious plan to suggest to retail traders - its a US Bank Holiday - forget trading today - its too slow etc

Maybe it might be - but - were I dont expect say after 3 or 4 pm to be busy ( could still be) - I would think both UK and Europe with over 60% of FX market - its business as normal

Having a break soon - and then will be just checking every TW until it starts moving

EJ

Took 30% stake off scalp buy before 79 stop area as - we did a LH at 85 and then 83/2 became a scalp sell - but unless we make under 75 - it could just be part of the play going on

On the time rules - both EU and EJ could make new lows now

Good morning together.

Hope for a nice trading day. Good luck and skill. ;)

Dax out of x:39 timewindow with a low 10.016 at 9.13 am. 30 mins are over and could not breach that low. Higher low at 10.019.

Mid LR still bearish and its seems still like the Dax wants to go deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.