Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 09 pm - end of TW

EU - now at 3596 and still a scalp sell under 3605

GU - bounced back and tried 7137

Still a scalp buy over 7124

2 09 pm price on EU at 3596 seems to be the low for now

OK - we need to 2 40pm to confirm with no breach - and meanwhile we need above 3615 and ideally 22

Only scalp buy if you are following this - and for me only scalp sell if price breaches under 3596 by at least 3-5 pips

00:09 EU UNCANNY for whatever scalp
these TWs

True

They only work maybe 65-80% of the time - but if they can be lined up with levels etc - then maybe 75%+

It then super tight stops - ideally on EU under 3 pips and being willing to take only 5 or 7 pip profit if you cannot make 10+ pip

even then any RR over 2 is not bad (y)

Today's been good - But on Monday - I had 5 losses over the day - but still a good day with over 50+ pips

the key is getting out losses - super quick - dont wait for 3 pip or 5 pip stop

Takes practice - and you will always get caught out - but - its all possible with a good broker - who know you will boll* *k them if they muck you about ;-)

Today is not my day. 4 trades and 3 of them are bad. Hm...
To many failures today and not really concentrated.
At least Guns N´Roses chills me down. 8)

But i have still time left. One good 10p trade and I´m back in bussines.

Today is not my day. 4 trades and 3 of them are bad. Hm...
To many failures today and not really concentrated.
At least Guns N´Roses chills me down. 8)

But i have still time left. One good 10p trade and I´m back in bussines.

Hi Sunzy

Sorry to hear that - lets see if we can get you back in profit

We have more red dollar news in approx 10 mins

So should imagine 3 pm to 4 pm might be busy with some more moves

Keep your stops tights and even re enter if it goes you way - and you missed it etc

GL - but we need to examine and review you mistakes etc - so to see if you can overcome them another tim

Hi Sunzy

Sorry to hear that - lets see if we can get you back in profit

We have more red dollar news in approx 10 mins

So should imagine 3 pm to 4 pm might be busy with some more moves

Keep your stops tights and even re enter if it goes you way - and you missed it etc

GL - but we need to examine and review you mistakes etc - so to see if you can overcome them another tim

Thanks for your words.

First 2 were just really dumb. I did a break and ate and watched South Park and did 2 fast trades. Bought, stopped out and bought again. I even don´t understand why i did this!

Third one was just now, US open, and i didn´t look right at the clock. TW but without thinking of US open.

Just bad decisions. Happend because of lack concentration.

I will "check" them and keep going without getting to much emotion.

i had 2 scalps today,,but didnt c any of them to put less SL then 5 pips//spread incl//,,it is true mastery to make it 3pip sl

Last edited:
Dax:

Long LR not in absolut right formation and mid LR going up very fast. Under 10.000 scalp sell. I will not take scalp buy above 10.010 .

Status
Not open for further replies.