Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F you mentioned that you did really great on 04.07 US holiday. Can we expect some movements tomorrow? My experience is that everything sleeps on US holidays.

GU - Many have a pivot at 7159 / 60

We might be able to scalp sell under there

We really need a breach of 3-5 pips above 60 for it to still keep going

All depends how its lines up in next TW

EU - 3615 -19 proving tough for now- still bullish over 07/08

F you mentioned that you did really great on 04.07 US holiday. Can we expect some movements tomorrow? My experience is that everything sleeps on US holidays.

Yes last year - one of my best days over 400 pips

Tomorrow Am should still be OK - but after say 2 30 pm - i dont know

Today as been anti climax - so it might happen tomorrow

3 28 pm

still slow - still in EU scalp buy - needing over 22 and 25 now - if not will take scalp sell

Last edited:
Dissappointing its such a slow day again - just hope we have another July 4th like last year now

Missed these last scalps sells from 3 27 pm - going to have a break and check hourly or so

Will be around later

All the best guys

Regards

F

finally i made quick dumb fix time converter to my time and to platform time from your time as well T2W time...have i said time too many times :)

''Missed these last scalps sells from 3 27 pm ''

if u dont mind to turn the magic time machine on,,,at what price and minute u d be able to short it? the way u tell me i ll understand a bit more, though i wont get all logics behind it, but i guess we dont have to mention that....no bells and whistles style - non //good// style is

EA - Today after LC - Scalp buy set up from 6 00 pm

Today was a real anti climax - a real bore

I did still have a good day - and although I am normally finished prior to 6 00 pm - even 5 00 pm many days - this was a great scalp buy set up on the EA from 6 00 pm - one that I had waited for as the LR structure had changed and we a new nice up channel to play in ;)

176790d1404414199-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ea-3714.jpg

Attachments

• EA - 3714.JPG
    EA - 3714.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:
''Missed these last scalps sells from 3 27 pm ''

if u dont mind to turn the magic time machine on,,,at what price and minute u d be able to short it? the way u tell me i ll understand a bit more, though i wont get all logics behind it, but i guess we dont have to mention that....no bells and whistles style - non //good// style is

Sometimes if I miss a good entry by say 3-5 pips - I then wait to see if we get another go - and if we don't - I just ignore the trade and review at the next time window

Sometimes this costs me some great trades - ie I miss the entry by 4 pips and the move is 15 -20+ pip - so it would still have been a good trade

Other times - I could jump in say 5 pips late and then we just move only a further 3 pips and retrace - putting me back in the red - whereas if i had caught the entry correctly - then still might get out with 1-4 pips of profit.

Scalping is a special skill - maybe separate to normal TA - but it can also really assist with normal swing trades of say 25 -70 pips - because they all have to start somewhere- and even if I have exited the scalp on a 5 pip retrace - if I have kept 30% on a 50 pip move is than as good as maybe 1 or 2 normal good scalps - money wise - with no hassle or worry - as the 30% stake will have its stop in profit already

Looking forward to see if tomorrow is OK - even with the US off - it was last year;)

Regards

F

F[/QUOTE said:
thank u for the expl. sure makes sense in logistics of pip movement ....
i also wanted to know where u d enter at 3 27 pm trade,,to c if u enter at the peak so it would b a counter to tick chart/1 min chart or wait for few red candles,,to get below quick white LR''s.hypothetical entry :)

Friday 4th July 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intraday Traders

Its July 4th and the US are off today - as a Bank Holiday for Independence Day.

Yesterday was a real let down - with so many Red News Announcements - including NFP - the markets should have moved far more than they did.

Today with the US off this afternoon - you cannot imagine a really busy day - I thought the same last year ( although no NFP the day before) and July 4th 2013 was one of my best trading days in my trading career - ie 409 pips from 24 trades with only 3 wrong trades. - Yes over 400 pips from 6 pairs and with 3 of them I caught some great big rallies and was on a "roll".

I really dont expect anywhere like that today - but you just never know - this game is full of deceit and trickery - and the players might seize an opportunity - after such an anti climax yesterday in the FX market.

Normal stuff - updates and reviews on main pairs I plan to trade along with calender update

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

i will start with the most popular FX pair - not my favourite - but I still end up taking trades on it everyday - at times when its not teasing or playing up ;-)

Price atm 3606 at approx 6 50 am UK time

We dropped from 3665 area after being up near 3700 last week - but so far not really breached the 3600 support area down to next ones at 3580 and then 3550 - 60.

We need for trying back up some R's being taken out - ie like 3612/14 - then 3622/25 - then 35 - then 45 and if we get back over 3660 - we would be seeing a turn back up taking place.

Its step by step - you are not going to get to say 3645 - without breaching 25 and 35 - so dont just guess on targets - try and visualize new wave patterns - knowing that like water - price will move between the barriers - always both ways - and then taking out the ones with the cracks

So which will go first - 3600 and 3580 - or 3625 and 45 ??

Well for now bias favours under 3612 - but prices needs to break 3600 and 3595 for lower

Not in EU atm - but am in next pair and have been for over 25 mins - GU on a scalp buy

GU

We all know the Pound as been strong - but many say now well OB and therefore needs a pullback to say 7050 or even lower.

So many sold and yesterday - we saw no new high and price dropping to 7100 .

Now price back at 7174 after making 7178/9 - where I took of 70% of my scalp buy

After breaching 7150/55 - price carried on rising through the Asian session and night

For me I should stay in part 30% buy above 62 - as still in up mode and have not scalp sold from 6 51 am and 7175/6.

I think I have made my first mistake of the day - as really I should have exited 100% scalp buy at 75-79 area - as did not see it going under 70 -72 for now

That's trading - so no over 76 in this TW and I will take the other 30% stake off and not looking at risking a fall to 7162 area

7 09 am

Back to EU for now - testing 3600 support area - not in it - and it could be normal tease - but will look at scalp selling on any bounce staying under 3608/9

Above 3610 and 13 - well then hold scalp buys or take new ones

EJ

Normally - my favourite trading pair - although I do need to check out the GJ again - spread not so good for me - but the GJ is the "beast" and a big mover.

EJ price as fallen through the night and is currently at 138 78 - after being up at 139 28 yesterday.

Since 7 00 am - like the EU both have fallen more and 65 to 73 is a key support area now.

Maybe we can look at scalp buys on the EJ and the EU in the next time window

AU and EA

EA like other euro crosses as been seen price falling and now at 4518 after touching 4600 yesterday

Under 4500 - supports at 4480 and 4460 area - need back over 4545 to think about taking more scalp buys or holding any on

AU - a fall yesterday to 9330 - must have caught many bulls out. We know back above 9400+ bullish - price now at 9356 - and i need above 9385 to think any try back in to 9400 price zone. Under 9354 and 50 scalp sells can be tried

EJ

Normally - my favourite trading pair - although I do need to check out the GJ again - spread not so good for me - but the GJ is the "beast" and a big mover.

EJ price as fallen through the night and is currently at 138 78 - after being up at 139 28 yesterday.

Since 7 00 am - like the EU both have fallen more and 65 to 73 is a key support area now.

Maybe we can look at scalp buys on the EJ and the EU in the next time window

Prior to 7 21 am - and yes both EJ and EU have become scalp buys - but as already said would scalp sell EU again under 3608 /9

Status
Not open for further replies.