Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

the cut off on any more scalp buys is 7118/19.

We need to see above 35 now before testing 18/19 for a direction really

I just stalked the gu for 15 mins .....and stepped out at b/e to go do some chores

then I see this ......:LOL:

should not have stepped away for news...........then again how dumn would that be if it had gone the other way :sneaky:

later
N

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1929.html#post2355052

Good Morning N

Yes - so true

nowadays I never leave on any scalps for red news items - as it can be so 50/50 with major red ones.

First day of the rest of your life - and i wish you well with your new plans

Regards

F

9 51 am

Already down to 30% Stakes on EU and EJ sells - and may pull if we post HL's from last 5 mins

GU interim supports at 18 to 21 now

Above 25 and 31 scalp buys - under 18 - still a scalp sell down to 7110-12 area

Far too much scalping going on for me this morning - but still - they are going to plan so still OK

Yesterday was a profitable day and I hit over my 50 pip daily target - even with 5 losses - but biggest loss was just over 3 pips

GU

We need over 35 to hold any scalp buys on now - otherwise we might be topping for a bit

GU

This last interim high of 71327 came at 10 01 am - straight after hr change

71303 became a scalp sell - but did not take it - instead pulled scalp buys.

Now GU might stay above 18 -21 and be another scalp buy

Below 18 and 16 take more scalp sells to 7010 -12 area

Off for another break and out at 11 00 am or so for an hr or two

GU

Anyone with a 1 min LR chart with my settings would have seen scalp buy at the end of the TW at 10 09 am - from 7023/24

From then on - it breached 33 and 35 and so far made 7043

Any pullbacks staying above 32 - scalp buy again for now

See chart set up -

176620d1404207152-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-1714.jpg

Attachments

• GU - 1714.JPG
    GU - 1714.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
10 37 am and from this TW - seems lots of scalp buys

EJ stands out as strong from 94 and now made a new high at 139 08/9

EU similar but from earlier on and missed that one as away from desk

EJ - above 139 02 - on any pullbacks still a scalp buy

Need under 138 98 for scalp sells - to take or to hold any on

GU

7147/8 seems interim high for now

Taken rest of scalp buy stake off and out in a bit so will only leave 30% stakes with stops in profit on EJ

Might be an hr or so - but will be back later and this afternoon

Good Luck - stay focused and be aware of all the cunning tricks ;-))

hello Forexmospherian

i read through your technical thread. just getting the sense of your style and where u at.i refrain myself of asking silly q. that i might run into sooner or later in your posts.
i am very intrigued by your style.
i just read lines and between lines and i couldn't agree more on majority of them. the rest - not extensive knowledge to challenge u - but i dont challenge. i take for what it is - and i take it or leave it - like we all should.and that brings me to another thx to u - that with the initials haters or guys trying to find every negative possible point and hypothetical troubles - kudos to u, u stayed ,thx for that!. i am in the group of 4-5 yrs traders with feeling, that i am scratching surface the wrong way and feeling like ,,it is not the right way yet,there must b diff.out of box way...i dont know who all reads this thread, but when i found out that a trader risked 20 pips and taking 12 //D average 50pips is a norm//with high probability, i realized - the rules are not exactly as FX main stream says.
this summer will be sort off busy, but my all free time was always in this biz and so it will.i have logistic possibility to be in this extreme day trading, just have to get more into what u have passed on in the thread.
nice to watch u, still reading
really appreciated

It's the JPY that's folding atm, not USD.
USD is showing as mixed.

not on my charts buddy ............not on my charts ;).......sure the yen is a stronger sell but i'm not trading yen ...........i'm trading usd pairs .....and usd is sell

Last edited:
not on my charts buddy ............not on my charts ;)

No offense NVP, but CV is correct. Yen has been weak this morning, USD on the weaker side of average.

PS Just to say, not my opinion, but rather based on a quant measurement.

Last edited:
not on my charts buddy ............not on my charts ;).......sure the yen is a stronger sell but i'm not trading yen ...........i'm trading usd pairs .....and usd is sell

I think you might need some new charts then :)

Attachments

• JPY-CROSSES.png
    JPY-CROSSES.png
    193.5 KB · Views: 60
  • USD-CROSSES.png
    USD-CROSSES.png
    224.7 KB · Views: 82
I think you might need some new charts then :)

fair do's ...........but as I said I was watching usd ............yen is a sell but not on the radar for me at present :cool:

thanks for the heads up and the scalp on USDCAD :smart:

N

fair do's ...........but as I said I was watching usd ............yen is a sell but not on the radar for me at present :cool:

thanks for the heads up and the scalp on USDCAD :smart:

N

I'll get back to you :) just a bit busy atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.