Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

For now another BTTZ from 3647 to 3660 - ie 13 pips and price as tested 3656 a few times but so far not breached above

news is approx 15 mins - so may stay in range to then

EJ and EA

Both in Resistance areas - both should fall again - but they are not for now - basically due the manipulations going on etc.

The EU really wants higher - but the EA and EJ would need to breach at least another 5 -10 pips higher above the R areas to join in and rise more

GU

Touched 7017 - but another pair being manipulated - and now turned up again from 7020

Off out in next 10 mins for about 40 mins

Just hope next hr might be better - as had 3 bad scalp this morning - although highest loss only 3 pips

Only a couple of good scalps over 12 pips - so it been tough this morning - the market as definitely not been easy

GL

11 47 am

EU so far only made 3657 on last scalp buy and now testing 50 again

For me still a scalp buy above 48 - but under 46 and 43 - back to scalp sells

GU 19 /20 could not halt the scalp buy from 7010 and above 24 became another scalp buy with high so far at 7037

R at 40 -45 with last high 42

The magic of good entries with small risk. Pretty hard today. The Dax was in BTTZ and i had some bad trades who didn´t go well, 3 trades with 1R loss, but just now 1 trade with 5R gain and everything is alright. It was just possible with good entries to put the SL as small as possible.

"Entries are irrelevant, exits are the real deal." How often i heard that.

By the way. I would appreciate it, if someone correct´s me if my english is wrong to progress my language.

News

1 30 pm news is the Cad and then 2 45 and 3 00 pm for the dollar

Going to have a lunch break - as only scalping atm and moves just too slow

See you later

The magic of good entries with small risk. Pretty hard today. The Dax was in BTTZ and i had some bad trades who didn´t go well, 3 trades with 1R loss, but just now 1 trade with 5R gain and everything is alright. It was just possible with good entries to put the SL as small as possible.

"Entries are irrelevant, exits are the real deal." How often i heard that.

By the way. I would appreciate it, if someone correct´s me if my english is wrong to progress my language.

HI Sunzy

Your english is fine and I think is very good

I am a firm believer that entries are paramount - and far more important than exits

My reasoning is when I scalp - because I enter so early on an entry - even if I am wrong and the move does not make my target of say 7 - 25+ pips - I am still in a position to exit with a small profit - even if just 1 or 3 pips

If I get my entries wrong and prices goes against me say 6 or 8 or even 15 pips - I might NEVER get the chance to exit with a profit ;)

Remember maybe 70 -90% of traders never make consistent profits - and therefore most of what you hear and read is therefore wrong

Trust me - get a great entry - and it can be 70% + of the trade

Even if you come out early - dont worry - enter again when it all lines up with your clues ;-)

Even better - get a great entry - lock some pips in profit - and then leave and forget - because - what ever happens - you end up with a profit :)

Back for 1 30 pm

Regards

F

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.