Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Sunzy

I like the chart and will monitor how it goes, I trade the DAX mainly too, im not sold completely on the timeframe windows on the DAX yet but I have an open mind.

I started looking at this thread to try and see what goes on in the FOREX world so that I would have something to look at when the DAX was quiet.

Regards

Chalky

That system delivers really great opportunities and I´m really thankful that F chares it with us.
Oct./Nov. 2013 i saw that thread the first time and since feb./march I´m in it with really good days and bad days. I have a long way before me till I´m even half as good as F.

There are still some tricky days with a lot of problems, but for now I have 6 consecutive winning days. For me it´s a huge progress.

The reason why I´m not writing here is because I don´t trade currencies and don´t want wo spam here.

That system delivers really great opportunities and I´m really thankful that F chares it with us.
Oct./Nov. 2013 i saw that thread the first time and since feb./march I´m in it with really good days and bad days. I have a long way before me till I´m even half as good as F.

There are still some tricky days with a lot of problems, but for now I have 6 consecutive winning days. For me it´s a huge progress.

The reason why I´m not writing here is because I don´t trade currencies and don´t want wo spam here.

Hi Sunzy

You are welcome to update your progress on other instruments using my LR's and time windows method - as I too am interested to see if you can have the success I have had trading currencies.

I have no problem sharing my tips and method that s now worked for over 8 years for me - with great consistency. As you might guess - every 1000 trades you take - the more your learn and the better you get.

Even if I took another 10 k trades over the next 3 years - I would never expect to get over say 90% win ratios - but anything from 65% to 85% on batches of 100 trades ( 5 -8 trading days normally) is all you need to have a great winning formula

Connect it with good money management and tight stops and then you have a successful method that will work day in and day out.

Always expect to have to fine tune it - as the markets are for ever changing- but the basic idea will last for ever - as long as price moves ;)

Have a great July

Regards

F

Monday 30th June 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Intraday FX Traders

Last day of the month - with quite a few news items being released.

First one at the E O at 7 00 am approx 20 mins or so from now - although not a red announcement like the EU one at 10 00 am

Normal stuff - updates and quick reviews on the main 4 -6 FX pairs i will be trading today.

In busy periods please refresh your browser every 30 seconds to see the comments quicker.

I normally take 10 to 20 trades a day over a full day from now to 5 -6 00 pm - half way through the US session. I do not stay at screens all the time - only when in scalps that normally last a few minutes up to say 30 mins - and then will spend 12-15 mins every hr checking for new trades.

I take several breaks from 10 mins to even 2 hrs if very slow and my target is 50 pips - but I do not stop if I achieve it - all depends on whether it happens within 2 hrs or takes all day

Not all scalps will be shared as some happen too quickly - but directions and price levels of planned trades are shared for you to take as well if you agree.- but at your own risk etc

Normal targets - 7 -25+ pips - all stops from 3 -7 pips with 5 pip averages

The idea of this thread is to assist me focus along with notes to review on thoughts and levels etc.

All FX related comments welcome and you can also make your own calls etc - even on pairs I might not be covering

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

High on Friday evening 3650/1 - price now 3642.

For me above 3639 its a scalp buy - nut needs above 48 to hold on

Under 3639 - next supports at 3630-33.

Above 3650 - next R area at 3680 then 3700.

We have been in a 100 pip range from approx 3550 to 3650 - but I think we have broken out and will try higher. Back under 3630 and 3600 would prove me wrong for now - but being a intraday scalper and short term trader - either way direction is of now problem - as long as it moves ideally more than 5 -10 pips at a time ;-)

GU

Been a scalp buy from 6 21 am and 7025

Needs above 33 and 37 to hold on longer for further rises

Under 7026 and 7020 look at scalp sells

High so far 7063 with a LH last week at 7045 ish

Last edited:
EJ

Another scalp buy from 6 30 am TW - but under 138 27/8 still in a larger scalp sell bias

Will post a chart later to explain more

EU - did not make over 3644 and then became a scalp sell under 42 - but need to breach under 39 and 37 to hold on longer

EJ

Another scalp buy from 6 30 am TW - but under 138 27/8 still in a larger scalp sell bias

EU - did not make over 3644 and then became a scalp sell under 42 - but need to breach under 39 and 37 to hold on longer

EJ - scalp buy down to 30% stake now at 138 26 - as may look at scalp selling 28/ 30 area

Dogs bo--ocks stop taken out

Remember the EU is the most legally manipulated pair to trade at times - its just played about with to take all retail traders money off them and to get them in wrong trades

Even scalping it can be difficult at times - especially around opens etc or key levels

EJ / AU / EA and even the GU are better trading pairs really - maybe 70% of the time

7 09 am

Cannot scalp sell EJ or GU for now and not in EU atm as it makes 3554 - another high.

GU down to 30% stake at 7038

EJ

I was in at 42 ( -3 stop)--------- were you ??? or are you saying its only sell if it hits 36/38 area

EJ

It will become a scalp sell again - but its at what level

138 -26/30 area did not stop it and now next R at 34 /38

Price currently at 138 28 and now out scalp buy - but not in sell still

I was in at 42 ( -3 stop)--------- were you ??? or are you saying its only sell if it hits 36/38 area

I had a scalp buy originally - came out at 43 - scalp sold - but with no under 39 - exited at 42 with a slight ( under 1 pip ) loss.

Did not catch the scalp buy again as already in GU and EJ - and they were better pairs

EU for now - still a scalp buy over 3645/6 - but needs now over 55 and 59 to hold on for larger rises

Under 42 and must breach under 38 to scalp sell

7 26 am

Not in any scalp trade now - will review again for this time window

A lot of play and teasing going on - bar stewards at work this morning lol

AU and EA

Will leave both these pairs atm - AU still in 9400 price area and want higher - but this would mean EA would have to drop - and for now that might not be on

EJ

For me been the nicest pair this morning in all this play going on

From 6 30 am and 138 12/13 it was a scalp buy with R's at the 26 /30 area and then at 34 /38

So far made 33 - so if we test 34 + still could be a scalp sell under 38

For now under 138 24 and 21 needed to take scalp sells

I had a scalp buy originally - came out at 43 - scalp sold - but with no under 39 - exited at 42 with a slight ( under 1 pip ) loss.

Did not catch the scalp buy again as already in GU and EJ - and they were better pairs

EU for now - still a scalp buy over 3645/6 - but needs now over 55 and 59 to hold on for larger rises

Under 42 and must breach under 38 to scalp sell

so are you long yet as over 46 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.